The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
And I really hope that doesn't happen. The entire idea that someone can be a lesbian who is "magically" converted to a dick loving slut is terrible. I am sure that Expanding Universe has plenty of other Love Interests planned, I hope he leaves the Lesbian alone.
If you play his other game Hypnosis, She makes an noncannon appearance and when she introduces this game in a bit of 4thwall break, she makes it clear the draw will be having a friend you can't fuck, before immediately offering to suck your dick. (if you're a gentleman). So I think there is ZERO chance that Kassie is actually a full lesbian and there are plenty of story hints (like the strippers being shocked at the fact that she's a lesbo) and is more likely she's BI and just saying she's lesbian to the MC to feel him out instead.

There wont be a "slut conversion to the D", EU is a better writer then that, but I'm sure she will slowly admit to the MC the truth.

I mean come on, Kassie is literally the main girl of the game, she's on the cover and front and center. If there is no sexual relationship between her and MC eventually, I suspect alot of people will be pissed.

Reactions: jenosmaverick

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
And I really hope that doesn't happen. The entire idea that someone can be a lesbian who is "magically" converted to a dick loving slut is terrible. I am sure that Expanding Universe has plenty of other Love Interests planned, I hope he leaves the Lesbian alone.
I agree and disagree with you. I agree the change from Les to non-les because of a magic dick is stupid, but I think in this game it's a 1000 X worse that she's setup as the main girl in the banners, and intro etc and then is off limits. It's scummy click-bait tactics.

When I got the point she said she was les and not available I went alt+f4 and haven't been back. Only commenting now, because I keep getting notifications of on new posts and keep forgetting to ignore them, plus I'm hoping she does become a LI and then I'll continue with this game, as I rather enjoy Hypnosis.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To me it's an affront to lesbian's if she suddenly is not one. "All lesbian's need is a good dicking" bullshit.

It was stupid filling a vn with a shit load of strippers that you can't touch, and the main girl you can't touch and also having a penis that they can't feel.

I love hypnosis but to me this one is a train wreck and I'm just watching for the horror show. It's like the anti f95 vn.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
To me it's an affront to lesbian's if she suddenly is not one. "All lesbian's need is a good dicking" bullshit.

It was stupid filling a vn with a shit load of strippers that you can't touch, and the main girl you can't touch and also having a penis that they can't feel.

I love hypnosis but to me this one is a train wreck and I'm just watching for the horror show. It's like the anti f95 vn.
I think we can all agree that the premise of the visual novel is man has small pp and girls not interested, man gains big pp and now girls interested by design.

I mean, it's called Endowed and you have a protagonist with a small penis and finds magic pills that make your penis grow... I'm pretty sure we all can see where this is going.

Same thing for the strippers and Kassie, we have a bunch of characters we are getting to know that we can't touch until the story changes and then it's okay for us to touch. It's a basic storytelling arc.

The literal McGuffin is magic penis pills so I really hope it's not going to be "all I needed was the big d." All I know is that "the true penis" better not be "the fun we had along the way." xD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think we can all agree that the premise of the visual novel is man has small pp and girls not interested, man gains big pp and now girls interested by design.

I mean, it's called Endowed and you have a protagonist with a small penis and finds magic pills that make your penis grow... I'm pretty sure we all can see where this is going.

Same thing for the strippers and Kassie, we have a bunch of characters we are getting to know that we can't touch until the story changes and then it's okay for us to touch. It's a basic storytelling arc.

The literal McGuffin is magic penis pills so I really hope it's not going to be "all I needed was the big d." All I know is that "the true penis" better not be "the fun we had along the way." xD
How the heck can the mc be free to touch what he is legally obligated not too though? He knocks boots with just one stripper bye bye club. No pussy worth that loss imo.

Yes I agree the penis shall grow, but to me it is a train wreck of a vn. So much talent wasted. I hope to be proven wrong and some how they pull it off but if not I will roast marshmallows on this dumpster fire.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020

All OK but NOT the strippers Uncle learned the lesson he is trying to pass on that it is just trouble. Get a real girl/wife (probably Kassie - I do read it as she was just spinning a line to stop being hassled by guys and will eventually come clean to MC {although she could be Bi})

Reactions: The ArcKnight

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Except girls are already interested... He has two different girls who are interested in him and have some sexual activity with him. Even with a micropeen...

Yet the pills don't make his micropeen grow. Instead it makes his ejaculate make the girls breasts grow bigger (Why is there such an obsession with gigantic tits in VN?) and, so far, doesn't do anything for his micropeen.

Never supposed to touch the strippers... And Kassie should be off limits if she is an actual lesbian.

At the moment the MC can have women even with the micropeen, maybe he gets more with a big schlong but I really hope there's a lot more to this story besides tits grow bigger, peen grows bigger, much sex was had by all!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All OK but NOT the strippers Uncle learned the lesson he is trying to pass on that it is just trouble. Get a real girl/wife (probably Kassie - I do read it as she was just spinning a line to stop being hassled by guys and will eventually come clean to MC {although she could be Bi})
Someone flat out stating they are lesbian is spinning a line? Where in the world is that true?

During the conversation where she says she does tell men that, she also restated that she was indeed really a lesbian

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Someone flat out stating they are lesbian is spinning a line? Where in the world is that true?

During the conversation where she says she does tell men that, she also restated that she was indeed really a lesbian
Well it was certainly true in the city I used to work.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
lol My above comments guys were a very basic premises for how the story trajectory is going so far, as I thought it was the basics we could all agree on. I obviously think there will be a lot more too it but I was just distilling to a very basic premise.

I think the magic pills will eventually make the MC's penis grow. I know in my playthrough I didnt take them right away as I was following the walkthrough. (or walkthrough mod?) so I expect that this will be a development in future episodes. Maybe he has to have a woman take them that he fucks and it makes his penis grow? Idk how exactly, but I know that micropenis isnt staying.

As for the stripper, the blonde with the tats, the one that is apart of the game banner I think will end up becoming a Love Interest depending on the path you end up taking (I can already see there will be multiple). I know I myself can already see a couple ways EU can do that: promote her for one, MC just cant date strippers, nothing says he can't date bartenders or cocktail waitresses...
Or even following the path that has you working with the lawyer lady, could be easy to find legal loopholes when the one executing the will is working with ya.

I just don't see EU giving character development time to characters that don't have the option of becoming Romantic Interests if Hypnosis is anything to be going off of. Same core reason I think Kassie will somehow become the main Romantic Interest, not exactly sure how, (though I've stated a couple ways) but I look forward to seeing how Expanding Universe does it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
lol My above comments guys were a very basic premises for how the story trajectory is going so far, as I thought it was the basics we could all agree on. I obviously think there will be a lot more too it but I was just distilling to a very basic premise.

I think the magic pills will eventually make the MC's penis grow. I know in my playthrough I didnt take them right away as I was following the walkthrough. (or walkthrough mod?) so I expect that this will be a development in future episodes. Maybe he has to have a woman take them that he fucks and it makes his penis grow? Idk how exactly, but I know that micropenis isnt staying.

As for the stripper, the blonde with the tats, the one that is apart of the game banner I think will end up becoming a Love Interest depending on the path you end up taking (I can already see there will be multiple). I know I myself can already see a couple ways EU can do that: promote her for one, MC just cant date strippers, nothing says he can't date bartenders or cocktail waitresses...
Or even following the path that has you working with the lawyer lady, could be easy to find legal loopholes when the one executing the will is working with ya.

I just don't see EU giving character development time to characters that don't have the option of becoming Romantic Interests if Hypnosis is anything to be going off of. Same core reason I think Kassie will somehow become the main Romantic Interest, not exactly sure how, (though I've stated a couple ways) but I look forward to seeing how Expanding Universe does it.
Kassie to me is the Laura of hypnosis. Trying to be clever yet ending up alienating some of their audience.

I hope for this vn to turn itself around, but the deck is stacked against it. Never wise to turn a gay or lesbian magically straight and if kassie is lying then not everybody wants a lying LI.

Again I hope they pull this off. Either way whether successful or in flames I will continue following

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
My post probably wasn't clear. Yes I know some women use it at bars on strangers. But I know of zero cases they use it on their male friends after telling said friends that they use it on men. Shit I don't even know if this was any clearer lol.
Oh Fuck me the goal posts moved again. When she tells him "Second reason is that I'm a lesbian." it is on the first day after leaving the solicitors office and showing him round the club a bit they have ONLY known each other for a few hours and in the evening after a few tequilas they are discussing if they should accept the terms of the will and give the club a go or just walk away, they are also saying "But if you and I are working together, I would like to keep things professional." so she is simply not jumping into be with the guy she has only known for a few hours and HE may be her potential boss. are you saying she should fuck her boss within a couple of hours of meeting him? I think not.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Oh Fuck me the goal posts moved again. When she tells him "Second reason is that I'm a lesbian." it is on the first day after leaving the solicitors office and showing him round the club a bit they have ONLY known each other for a few hours and in the evening after a few tequilas they are discussing if they should accept the terms of the will and give the club a go or just walk away, they are also saying "But if you and I are working together, I would like to keep things professional." so she is simply not jumping into be with the guy she has only known for a few hours and HE may be her potential boss. are you saying she should fuck her boss within a couple of hours of meeting him? I think not.
She also restated it later
when they know each other better.

So No I wasn't implying she should jump him minutes after they met, even though that does happen from time to time irl (all bets are off when it comes to human behavior).

I expect her to be a lesbian unless she is a horrible liar, cause I hope they don't use the magical lez canceling dick.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
She also restated it later
when they know each other better.

So No I wasn't implying she should jump him minutes after they met, even though that does happen from time to time irl (all bets are off when it comes to human behavior).

I expect her to be a lesbian unless she is a horrible liar, cause I hope they don't use the magical lez canceling dick.
So considering the so called professional relationship and they have only known each other for like a week at what point does she fess up that she was just spinning him a line to put him off?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So considering the so called professional relationship and they have only known each other for like a week at what point does she fess up that she was just spinning him a line to put him off?
Personally I think right before you start living together, which she didn't but still ended up bedding a woman... hmmm like a lesbian would :unsure:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Personally I think right before you start living together, which she didn't but still ended up bedding a woman... hmmm like a lesbian would :unsure:
Anyone could keep a personal secret like that from someone they don't really know. Especially if they have had a really bad experience in a relationship. They would be more reluctant to open up to other people that remind them of the bad experience.

Eg: A bi-sexual woman who has had a horrible relationship with a man in the past, would probably not open up to a random man until they knew them better. They would have built up walls and safety measures to try to prevent that experience from repeating. Some of these measures could be: telling men they are a lesbian; and testing a man to see his character.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Anyone could keep a personal secret like that from someone they don't really know. Especially if they have had a really bad experience in a relationship. They would be more reluctant to open up to other people that remind them of the bad experience.

Eg: A bi-sexual woman who has had a horrible relationship with a man in the past, would probably not open up to a random man until they knew them better. They would have built up walls and safety measures to try to prevent that experience from repeating. Some of these measures could be: telling men they are a lesbian; and testing a man to see his character.
Most wouldn't offer the random man to live with them if that was the case

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes