hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I started playing it and it looks good.

I have 2 issues with Kassie:
1) I really don't like the "I'm a lesbian and there's no how, no way" flat-out declaration at the beginning. I can understand, and even empathize with the opinion that it's nice to have a character with that view. That's pretty rare in these games and for a good reason. But apparently at least one of the goals of this game is the MC getting married by the end and you have shut the door on what is so far one of your two or three choices. As a writer, I really feel that even if she was planned to stay Lesbian-only, it should have been played out differently. Less definite, or somewhat later. Keep the door open a crack and the suspense going until you have more options. And IF you are going to have her "turn", you don't have to backtrack the earlier definite "No!" that you've established. (Yes, I understand that she was being honest and didn't want to string MC along with false hope and I DO appreciate that in Real Life, but I'm talking as a writer here.)

A side point: I have known several women that have said virtually the same thing and it turns out that they were either lying and using being gay as an excuse to avoid a relationship, or changed their minds once the heat started going or they broke up with their previous partner. I'm NOT saying that it happens ALL of the time as soon as Mr. Studly whips out "The Rod of Heterosexual Conversion", but it DOES happen and a good writer should keep it in the file as a device to hold the audience in suspense: "Is she or isn't she? Only her gynecologist knows for sure!" And of course, we all know that Cupid can be VERY capricious with those arrows...

2) Personally, Kassie's exactly my "Type" in these games, so I'm attracted to her. It doesn't help that all of the women that I've seen so far in the game seem to be clones of a same general type that I'm NOT attracted to.

Update: ok, there's more variety further on in the game, but my point still stands.

Last edited:

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
As a writer, I really feel that even if she was planned to stay Lesbian-only, it should have been played out differently. Less definite, or somewhat later. Keep the door open a crack and the suspense going until you have more options.
Not to mention the possibly backfire about this approach that the dev choose to make, it could be huge in the future, simply because of the time that she has in the game with the MC, 70% of the content until now is developed around both of them, and knowing that she is inaccessible will make most people frustrated about him focusing in a character that plays a big role in the game, but don't is a LI. It's literally a double-edged sword.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hmm... I have to say the game isn't awful. However, the mod makes the MC act like a wimp. Sorry to say that. As I usually like IAmAB 's mods.

Will this game get updated again? Or has Expanding Universe Games put this on the back burner for 'Hypnosis'?

Edit:

Until I read:

"My dick is too small for sex..."

Done. Sorry. The writing was good until that.

Last edited:

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Hmm... I have to say the game isn't awful. However, the mod makes the MC act like a wimp. Sorry to say that. As I usually like IAmAB 's mods.

Will this game get updated again? Or has Expanding Universe Games put this on the back burner for 'Hypnosis'?

Edit:

Until I read:

"My dick is too small for sex..."

Done. Sorry. The writing was good until that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nah it only appeared to be larger, even Mc couldn't tell the difference...so still micro :LOL:
But the boobs got larger as he did cum on one of the girls ...
So, still a micro. I'll watch this for now and see if he actually gets a real cock. But, I don't even know if the dev will continue. Seems like he's in love with his 'Laura' in Hypnosis. He is reusing Kassie's asset for her, so, yeah.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So, still a micro. I'll watch this for now and see if he actually gets a real cock. But, I don't even know if the dev will continue. Seems like he's in love with his 'Laura' in Hypnosis. He is reusing Kassie's asset for her, so, yeah.
Yes the love for Laura is really annoying...not sure when he want's to work on this, or why he thought that a micro dick would be a good idea.
Last i know is that he wanted to release 2 updates for Hypnosis this month and so far there is only the beta for the first update.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes the love for Laura is really annoying...not sure when he want's to work on this, or why he thought that a micro dick would be a good idea.
Last i know is that he wanted to release 2 updates for Hypnosis this month and so far there is only the beta for the first update.
This to me, as I stated before is a train wreck to me, I can't look away. If he pulls this one off I will be greatly impressed.

To me it's like they set it up to fail so they can try to make a Phoenix out of the ashes... only time will tell.

As for hypnosis, two betas have hit here a then b. Waiting on v 1 to be released here...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This to me, as I stated before is a train wreck to me, I can't look away. If he pulls this one off I will be greatly impressed.

To me it's like they set it up to fail so they can try to make a Phoenix out of the ashes... only time will tell.

As for hypnosis, two betas have hit here a then b. Waiting on v 1 to be released here...
I personally thought the writing in this one was slightly better, but, that micro dick is a deal breaker. I also noticed that 'Crystal' is the same asset as Jen. The deal breaker in Hypnosis for me, was the entire shit with Laura stealing the watch and we get hypnotized from a recording from a sec-cam. That's just total bs.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I personally thought the writing in this one was slightly better, but, that micro dick is a deal breaker. I also noticed that 'Crystal' is the same asset as Jen. The deal breaker in Hypnosis for me, was the entire shit with Laura stealing the watch and we get hypnotized from a recording from a sec-cam. That's just total bs.
Eh, I never minded the Laura story line, only because I knew it was one of several. This one however has so many red flags for me that I'm surprised I'm sticking around ( but curiosity owns me i guess).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Eh, I never minded the Laura story line, only because I knew it was one of several. This one however has so many red flags for me that I'm surprised I'm sticking around ( but curiosity owns me i guess).
Ahaha Kind of like me watching this one, Hypnosis and Dusklight Manor, even though I stopped playing them all for different reasons.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
I liked Hypnosis but thought I'd wait for another update or two before trying this game. Still, the official walkthrough's FAQ states plainly the game will have:
Breast expansion, ass expansion, cock growth, harems, pregnancy.
So I'm not sure why there's a discussion about whether the MC's dick will get larger. Considering the size of some of the girls in some of the endings in Hypnosis, maybe there's potential for the opposite problem of "too small" in a bad ending here.

Also, the debate on Kassie's lesbotic tendencies...
Will I be able to fuck every girl in the game?
...no.
But pretty much. Or, ya know, her sister.
Yeah... Kassie is actually two twin sisters (probably) - she's pulling a The Prestige on you. This way simps for the purity of the lesbian race *and* people who want to fuck her with a macro-penis can be happy!

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Why would some people think that you will be able to get Kassie in this game? Did you not play Hypnosis with it's heavy handed preaching about mind control and Laura? Kassie is just a setup for another bullshit like that. And all those "hints" that she is not lesbian are just a bait to lure you in and hit you over the head with another I-am-so-much-better-than-you preachy moment from the dev in some open letter. I think game is more likely to hypnotize mc to turn gay and bombard players with unavoidable gay sex scenes for 5 updates than actually have mc end up with Kassie. :unsure:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Why would some people think that you will be able to get Kassie in this game? Did you not play Hypnosis with it's heavy handed preaching about mind control and Laura? Kassie is just a setup for another bullshit like that. And all those "hints" that she is not lesbian are just a bait to lure you in and hit you over the head with another I-am-so-much-better-than-you preachy moment from the dev in some open letter. I think game is more likely to hypnotize mc to turn gay and bombard players with unavoidable gay sex scenes for 5 updates than actually have mc end up with Kassie. :unsure:
That would be a good way to loose most sponsors because that is not what we are here for at the moment, not a good way to suck you in (excuse the pun) and F off before the club hits.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yo what is this?

Turns out to be a SFW version from the dev.

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Yo what is this?

Turns out to be a SFW version from the dev.
Yeahhhh, that looks sus AF!
Out of curiosity, I downloaded it and started poking around in the game files. There appears to be a large amount of borrowing as far as renders. I haven't decompiled the script yet, but almost all of the files in the game folder for Endowed exist in The Requirement. Even backups of the script files.

Looks like there's just enough effort put into hiding the possibility that it may be a copy with slight changes to the story, if that's the goal.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Out of curiosity, I downloaded it and started poking around in the game files. There appears to be a large amount of borrowing as far as renders. I haven't decompiled the script yet, but almost all of the files in the game folder for Endowed exist in The Requirement. Even backups of the script files.

Looks like there's just enough effort put into hiding the possibility that it may be a copy with slight changes to the story, if that's the goal.
I talked with Expanding Universe Games and it is a SFW version uploaded by them.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes