This is the Italian translation of:
ENF Novels: Cold Night [v1.0]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
DOWNLOAD

Reactions: Time Killer1981

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Kinda reminds me a bit of that game where a girl is hitchhiking and things go differently depending on which rides she accepts...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm not sure I understand the use of the word "loathe" in this context. I thought "loathe" meant to "hate" or "be in disgust" of something. lol
Nonchalantly stroll, casually walk,...maybe this is what the dev meant.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
There is some things to improve and edit here :

- First You should have used different colors for each characters names ( or at least for pam )

- There is a few dialogue line that are from the wrong character like for exemple line 485 488 489 of the sc_05_go_to_the_couple.rpy it should be the girl who talk, not pam

- There is some mistake with some text, like a moment where pam say "I feel them in my throat" but it's her ass that is used, not her throat ...
or when she say that "I quickly grab her head and push her even harder on my pussy", at the image she is getting fucked by a man and she is sucking on a girl nipple, so not what the text say

You should have asked a few peoples to review all your text before making it public

( I don't have the courage to check the entire game for errors so good luck with that )

( Also, I don't really understand why the purple stuff at the bottom of the textbox, what's its use ?
It's not a text background to see the text better since the text is on top )

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Game's kind of short but not like 30 minutes. More like an hour if you read all the text since you know there is multiple endings. Imo, the best ending that I think is best for FMC is Take Revenge ending. And perhaps one I find good is Call the Cops. Pretty hot. I mean the FMC. I mean, she's hot in any route she's in lol but I do feel bad for her in some routes because *them* are absolute dicks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Enf Novels: Cold Night v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
is this game really tag:#completed???

cause last time i played it, this game had some game in progress scenes. . .

so how is it completed?

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
is this game really tag:#completed???

cause last time i played it, this game had some game in progress scenes. . .

so how is it completed?
Please stop confusing people, with completed tag, if it's really not completed. . .

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes