pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
Anybody know to rank up Lewdness Lvl? I'm stuck with 100% Lust right now.

EDIT: I figured it out. Though I dislike the game not telling me the exact specifics.
EDIT 2: Now I have another question. How do I lower sanctity faster? Repeating events doesn't lower it for some inane reason.
In "Experiences", there are "traits", completing these will lower your sanity
I hope that when kagura games releases this oficialy, someone will post a better walkthrough, because I still cant complete the game with the one here

money22

Jun 23, 2022
Anybody know to rank up Lewdness Lvl? I'm stuck with 100% Lust right now.

EDIT: I figured it out. Though I dislike the game not telling me the exact specifics.
EDIT 2: Now I have another question. How do I lower sanctity faster? Repeating events doesn't lower it for some inane reason.
1. Go to bed at some point, when you reached the capped value, you should be able to level up your lewdness level that way

2. Best way to reduce sanctity is by looking : Escape -> (Menu) -> Experiences -> Traits. There you can have a look at all "achievements" you can do, and what they offer as a reward (most of the time either reducing sanctity, or increasing Shame level). Achievements' descriptions are quite self-explanatory, so you shouldn't have much trouble doing them.

udllord

Jun 10, 2017
i got the familiar cat monoko from suya and i explored the whole of megista i still cant complete that objective where the heck is the location.

ShidoEND

May 25, 2020
i got the familiar cat monoko from suya and i explored the whole of megista i still cant complete that objective where the heck is the location.
How about trying here and clicking the wall? If it didn't work, I dunno so ask someone else.
Screenshot (495).png

ShidoEND

May 25, 2020
Enicia and the Contract Mark V1.10(Moderately-Modded Version)
- MTL Fixed Patch Applied
- 2 new Equipment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* This new Equipment is way bit OP(Try hard to determine the effects of the equipment. It's not visible at a glance but once in action, it'll show it's worth)
- 3 New Skills(with 2 of them not working at all!)
* Except the 2 Skills(that do not work), the other one was attached at one of the new Equipment so try hard to find them
- Enicia already have most of Passive Skills
* Try checking the list of Passive Skills(even the 2 New Skills :Auto-Regen 1 & 2: is in there)
* And don't forget :Auto-Regen: don't work so don't have any weird expectations
- Enicia is equipped with Divine Protection of the War God(Accessory) as a bonus
- Rishel is already equipped with Darkstalker(Weapon) as a bonus
- Suya is already equipped with Thousand Year Staff(Weapon) as a bonus
-
- Some of (my favorite) Enicia's outfit has price of 1G. (*Feeling shy*)
- A specific quest that doesn't give reward after completing the quest is having a reward now. Reward: 50,000 G. (Search in the game what Quest is that because I'm not gonna give hints)
- Garter Belt gives 1 DEF when equipped :)WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:)
- Half-God Pendant(Accessory) provides 3 Points to some of the stats(Like STR, DEF, LCK and others)
- All monsters have increased power........Literally, their HP has expanded so much except for some creatures out there. (Read Below)
- ALL of the Draconic Creatures(and the Crab God) has stronger power now. (Not literally stronger power but because of their BIG HP, you might get pushed to a bad position.
- I also lowered the SP cost of most offensive skills. (Those with high ATK power skills is still high but compare to original, the difference is heaven and earth)
- The Boss, Undead Dragon Morvink, possess a whopping
(estimated value since STR, SKI and SPI affects the HP and SP values).
* I'm actually planning to put a new skill at Undead Dragon Morvink and the Skill Effect is
but I think it'll be unclearable at that point so I stopped.
* If you found the 2 New Equipment, you're not gonna struggle in all of the fights. (You are OP if you found them but I'm sure you'll do).
- Almost forgot one thing:

This is the Modded Version Link:

The overview list of Passive Skills is as shown in the picture:

Last edited:

ShidoEND

May 25, 2020
is it really good to play all rpgm games on android devices?
Well, it is possible to convert it to Android if you know the method about how to. I saw many RPG games like this turn that has Androidport. It's truly a mistery why such a good game has no Androidported version.

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
Damn, this thread is depressing to see all the people asking questions about the game and no one answering them. Guys, just wait until it is released on steam (it will happen sometime, it's been "coming soon" for 5 months now) and I will play it through and through and become an expert and I will be able to answer everything :cool:

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
Damn, this thread is depressing to see all the people asking questions about the game and no one answering them. Guys, just wait until it is released on steam (it will happen sometime, it's been "coming soon" for 5 months now) and I will play it through and through and become an expert and I will be able to answer everything :cool:
ザヒロ (the hero)

Eromode

Aug 17, 2023
Anyone know how to fix this?
playing in joiplay and got this error when trying to select face in companion creation in exploler association.

1000105832.png

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes