Nathkoo

Oct 25, 2017
So if i get to the lustiem dungeon and reach the end portal it says unlock requirement error and then yeets me back to the church, anybody knows what i am missing?

Reactions: Corrupted990

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
EnishiaAndTheBindingBrand-1.01Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
While it doesn't specifically touch the dice pull, MV Cheat Menu plugin can edit the amounts of the items for movement or just give yourself plenty of money to buy max stack of each whenever you encounter the merchant that sells them and the keys. Preferably my edit as it prevents the God Mode cheats from breaking saves.
How do you use that cheat engine? I've opened the game in it and gone to Var -> 105: Gold owned and changed it to a new value but it doesn't change the amount of gold i've got in the game. Do i need to apply the changes somehow.

Edit NVM found the gold option on the main tab

_Sad_Man_

Formerly 'GreeDGrineer'
Mar 26, 2020
How do you use that cheat engine? I've opened the game in it and gone to Var -> 105: Gold owned and changed it to a new value but it doesn't change the amount of gold i've got in the game. Do i need to apply the changes somehow.

Edit NVM found the gold option on the main tab
Use MTool

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
What's the proper way to install the current 1.01 steam version? Unzipping the pre-patched windows file, and then placing the patch only file into the unzipped folder?

Or do you unzip the dazed mtl windows file, and then apply the github patch by placing it in the folder?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
What's the proper way to install the current 1.01 steam version? Unzipping the pre-patched windows file, and then placing the patch only file into the unzipped folder?

Or do you unzip the dazed mtl windows file, and then apply the github patch by placing it in the folder?
You don't use Dazed's MTL with the steam version, only with the DLsite version.
The pre-patched version already has the KG patch included. The patch is only for if you have the game through Steam already.

Reactions: Cabrini Green

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Ok, panic.
I bought the book of magic after collecting the damn coins, and made Enisha use it.
But where are the spells?
There is a place or character selling them?

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Also wanting a 100% save though I know it might take a bit due to the number and variations of scenes.

chelliwe

Dec 29, 2022
What should i click to download original+mtl translation and what for steam version? Or op post contains links only for one of that?

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
How do I move my old save file the new steam download? Kinda new to this.
Usually the Kagura Games English release does not work with the original/MTL version. So will probably need to start over and can't transfer the save.

Yuki79

Jan 12, 2022
Usually the Kagura Games English release does not work with the original/MTL version. So will probably need to start over and can't transfer the save.
Is there improvement on the translations in the steam one? That's like one of the only reasons why I'm starting over.

Lykiahuu

Jun 23, 2023
Are you sure about that one? I pretty much copied all the save files from original/MTL version I had and it was working for me. Didn't really have any crash so far.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes