PeachPie

Jan 24, 2018
Some errors during the Abnormal quest. The first is when talking with the knight, the second when talking with Boron in the confessional, and the third is the item description of the Momoko equipment item.
screenshot1.png
screenshot2.png
screenshot3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

KpEn

Apr 29, 2022
I'm looking for the Earth Crystal at "Jimet Trading Company", can't find it anywhere. Saw a reply about the guy on the 2nd floor of the mansion in the port town, but he doesn't say anything interesting at all.

EDIT: NVM. Found it. You have to inquire about it first at the Jimet Company in Megista, where you extend your deadline.

And for anyone looking for where to hand in the piece of cloth to a knight that might want to listen - it's the same person who allows you to exorcise spirits (and increase your Lord Eval Rank).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hiro92

Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
I am trying to "complete all the mirrors" is there somewhere a guide or something?

I am searching for the "erotic traps" everywhere like tickling and bukkake traps but cant find them.

HunterYL

Feb 3, 2020
I get the scene for the goblin one but i cannot get the scene for the tentacle one can anyone tell me how to get the scene?

Reactions: Hiro92

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Reactions: Gaym and Hiro92

kaleid_lewd

Jun 19, 2018
Hi
Not to make you scared or something, but when I tried to download the MTL patch zip in the github, my windows defender always got notified that there's trojan/script something detected and the downloaded zip were automatically removed. Is it intended or not?
Thank you~

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Well, it's a good game, as expected of Shimobashira Workshop, but honestly I liked the H scenes in Ambrosia and Celesphonia better. The endings in particular for this game were pretty underwhelming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silosilo

KpEn

Apr 29, 2022
Hi
Not to make you scared or something, but when I tried to download the MTL patch zip in the github, my windows defender always got notified that there's trojan/script something detected and the downloaded zip were automatically removed. Is it intended or not?
Thank you~
Did not happen to me and I also run windows defender. It's probably because you're downloading .js files for the first time. Happened to me a few years ago before I said that specific file was safe, and then never had the issue again downloading .js files.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes