Aug 4, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock full gallery after beating the game? In all the other games by this developer there's been some option or item you can get to unlock full recollection room but I can't seem to find it here.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Anyone else with bugged dance bonus to skill? I have lvl 4 dance and game gives me +2 to the roll instead of 4.
Is there a description that for that. Can you screenshot it and give me your save?

Last edited:

Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
Can you send your save and a screenshot?
Cant send the save game ( The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .rar, .zip, .7z, .swf, .save, .xml, .qsp, .sav, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif, .mp3, .mp4, .audio, .wav, .avi, .gifv, .vob, .webm, .flv, .wmv, .m4v, .rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .dat, .webp, .torrent )

But the screenshot is just well the questlog but the mission with the missing child is not shown their

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Cant send the save game ( The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .rar, .zip, .7z, .swf, .save, .xml, .qsp, .sav, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif, .mp3, .mp4, .audio, .wav, .avi, .gifv, .vob, .webm, .flv, .wmv, .m4v, .rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .dat, .webp, .torrent )

But the screenshot is just well the questlog but the mission with the missing child is not shown their
You can zip up your save by right clicking it > send to > compressed. I assume you applied the latest patch already? Were all your quests breaking or only specific ones?

Last edited:

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
I have completed main quests and paid the debt, but didnt trigger the ending to talk with Luna and so.
Could it be because I unlocked the goblins bad ending, or am I missing something?

Silosilo

Sep 17, 2019
also where do you go for the dancing job I unlocked it but I can't find it.
Dancing Job can be found in Port Town Marusta, in there it's the 2nd area, following the arrows left. In that area there is a pub, talk to the bartender. Eventually you will be scouted to dance in an area in the south east of the town.

Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
You can zip up your save by right clicking it > send to > compressed. I assume you applied the latest patch already? Were all your quests breaking or only specific ones?
Every quest after the the debt repayment didn't show up in the questlog and I think I have the newest version it's that one here on the site 1.10

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Every quest after the the debt repayment didn't show up in the questlog and I think I have the newest version it's that one here on the site 1.10
I mean the MTL Patch in the OP. Did you apply that?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
What is the Mouth Vaginal and other DEV? What is max value? What this value have influence on?

Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
Guys I feel stupid how do I download the patch I clicked the link but I don't see any download button.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
activate first optional contract -
you now get some points for almost everything you do
interact with worshippers in church(I think 10x per day, just leave and enter to spawn more)
heal male patients in clinic (just cancel on females and call another one in)
serve patrons in pub
get molested by naked guys at night

getting 100 per day shouldnt be too hard, question is how much perverted xp you want to obtain/avoid as side effect (like reloading pub if you got molested

here is quick first day guide:
skip intro
1.activate cross to get more quest XP(why not?)
2.obtain first side contract
3.free actions: create and hire adventurers, gather church flowers(sell next to clinic), get food from orphanage, collect everything in town(some locations are time locked), find pig for daily quest, study in library
4.complete 1 work action (I suggest clinic)
5.stat draining actions (buy/use food and potions to restore stats if needed)
-buy fishing rod and 50 bait, get 50 fishes(yes its plural), sell them in market stand
-interact with worshippers(you need to activate altar first time before they spawn)
6.complete more work actions
-clinic(4 energy per patient, try to be full when starting)(good way to train magic and get contract points),
-bar(10 patrons, 4HP each, so 40),
-warehouse(you can avoid H-scene by moving top right package up)(+1 str after helping 5 times),
-posing/cure research(lewd xp),
-exploration(merchant delivery, exorcism, forest, ruins, etc)(exorcism is needed for story, you need spell damage to kill spirits, so need mana)
7.(optional) at night visit park and shady allay to get molested (if you somehow didnt get 100 points for deadline extension)
8. level up if you can
9. bar is the only night job for now, do it to end the day
10. buy deadline extension
11. repeat each day until bored/rich, change as you progress

anyway, 10 believers, 10 patrons and 8 patients should be more than enough to get 100 points, its not even 4 points per person, this leaves you 2 time slots for exorcism and other activities
Where do you get fishing rod?

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes