Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
I am stuck in the end quest: I did talk with the Boss of the Brothel but no quest shows up I did check the japanese guide and the Translation says "At night go to Suya and you will catch 3x Monu Monu and 2x Iwana in the river."
But there is no place named Suya I don't know where to go and because you can't leave the town atnight I thinkit has to be in the city but in the only river I cant find those fishes.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I am stuck in the end quest: I did talk with the Boss of the Brothel but no quest shows up I did check the japanese guide and the Translation says "At night go to Suya and you will catch 3x Monu Monu and 2x Iwana in the river."
But there is no place named Suya I don't know where to go and because you can't leave the town atnight I thinkit has to be in the city but in the only river I cant find those fishes.
Suya is the apprentice witch. After talking to her, the cat will demand fish. See this post for more information on getting these fish.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hiro92

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
Are there bad endings (besides what probably happens if you let the time run out)? For example, is there an ending to the grave robber group (they mention they plan to sell Enicia eventually)?
I encounter 1 bad ending by being defeated in Goblin Dungeon at level 2 of Lust

Draconas19

Dec 5, 2020
Fuck this quest in particular lol.
Any clue where the location you are supposed to find with the cat is? Unless my audio isn't working, Ive walked around every building, in every map I have access to, and have yet to hear any noise from cat. probably spent a good hour on it, seeing it seems you finished it would appreciate the pointer.

catapsis

May 29, 2017
Any clue where the location you are supposed to find with the cat is? Unless my audio isn't working, Ive walked around every building, in every map I have access to, and have yet to hear any noise from cat. probably spent a good hour on it, seeing it seems you finished it would appreciate the pointer.
It's on the map to the right of the Explorer's Association building, on the north wall behind the cart.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For the Dev: The quest to find Arin does not show up in the Quest log, the quest is active but you don't see that you have a quest.
Can you send your save and a screenshot?

Last edited:

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
anyone know where the dance girl is? someone at the bar said there is someone that can teach you at marusta but i can't find it

edit: i'm dumb, wrong town

Madness_chaser

May 6, 2018
Errors I found:

For the unknown traits, I found

"[Sexual preference] Enicia is a slave to the pleasure of having sex with men. Obtained in var1 is equal or greater than num1. [Unholy]"

For the morning after paying debt where you are informed about Alin's kidnapping:

You know, (name) hasn't been anywhere this morning. I'm starting to worry...

......Alin...? Have you heard anything about (name) going somewhere?

I'm worried about [12].... And I can only eat three cookies...

Reactions: dazedanon

HunterYL

Feb 3, 2020
I found the tentacle nest but somehow cannot get the defeated event, it just skip my day when i lose to the enemy
I want to see the tentacle scene in game not only in gallery .
Screenshot_2023-06-22-14-13-42-853_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2023-06-22-14-13-51-787_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2023-06-22-14-13-54-715_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Last edited:

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Anyone knows how to unlock th epart next to the Library, a guard is blocking the Noble Street.

Ma-ku

Sep 23, 2020
Heya, maybe a dumb question here, but wanted to know how to download the mtl from the github site? getting confused here.

And just to add, I'm playing the game on Mobile Joiplay.

Silvantes

Aug 28, 2018
Does the Trap Gender when creating your own Explorer actually work like Male? It says it treats them as Male but it disables the Special for Erotic Flag.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes