_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Heya, maybe a dumb question here, but wanted to know how to download the mtl from the github site? getting confused here.

And just to add, I'm playing the game on Mobile Joiplay.
Set the site to display for PC instead of mobile, through the browser menu. Then press green button "code" and you will find the "download as zip"

Reactions: Ma-ku

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
How hard is it to farm those points? Is there a limit? Is it possible to get to 100500 days? I am just currently consider if I should be in relaxed or in the normal mode (not really a fan of timed thing but kinda like grinding)
You don't need that many days. The Relaxed Mode's 999 days is enough.

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
As said, those who haven't completed the game need a guide because most things are too criptic
(yeah, I'm one of those)
I even tried using a japanese one, but either I don't get many things, or they get lost in translation

Reactions: Silosilo

Phewz

Jun 6, 2021
Any Joiplay user here? Always crash when creating new explorer for party members (already tried compresion with US and JP format still same) Screenshot_2023-06-22-20-13-20-150_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Errors I found:

For the unknown traits, I found

"[Sexual preference] Enicia is a slave to the pleasure of having sex with men. Obtained in var1 is equal or greater than num1. [Unholy]"

For the morning after paying debt where you are informed about Alin's kidnapping:

You know, (name) hasn't been anywhere this morning. I'm starting to worry...

......Alin...? Have you heard anything about (name) going somewhere?

I'm worried about [12].... And I can only eat three cookies...
All Fixed.

Reactions: Silosilo

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
Any Joiplay user here? Always crash when creating new explorer for party members (already tried compresion with US and JP format still same) View attachment 2715885
I can't even unzip the file properly, using the inbuilt folder manager, or EasyUnRarLite. It just gets some of it, labling the folder ??????. Nor can I on my Steam Deck. Any chance you know what the issue is, seeing as you're also a Joiplay user?

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
mirrors.jpg
Anyone know what scenes these mirrors are?
I finished the game and never encountered them. They all have the same hint "Random event of Heart Mass in the ruins".
I went back to a bunch of old dungeons and ran over as many heart squares as I could and these scenes never happened.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes