Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
When you gather contract points you can go to the shop in the Shadow street where Berserker is (North west building in Shadow street) and for 100 contract points you can extend the duration of the debt by 1 day.
How hard is it to farm those points? Is there a limit? Is it possible to get to 100500 days? I am just currently consider if I should be in relaxed or in the normal mode (not really a fan of timed thing but kinda like grinding)

Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
How hard is it to farm those points? Is there a limit? Is it possible to get to 100500 days? I am just currently consider if I should be in relaxed or in the normal mode (not really a fan of timed thing but kinda like grinding)

I Don't like timed stuff too, but it's really relaxes and in the church you can get more contracts which will give you points for almost everything you do.
And so more lewd you are "while having the right contracts" you will swim in contract points I could have unlimited extended my debt pay day.

Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I noticed that there is 1/15 lvl, does that mean that max level is just 15? Or there is a way to increase the limit?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is it even possible to decline contract mark? Like, you know, early ending and stuff)
Since it grayed out, maybe there is some condition.

Madness_chaser

May 6, 2018
In the skill acquisition, when getting skills for a warrior character, sword mastery and spear mastery descriptions have "[1]" in them.

For sword mastery, "(Invalid for [1])" appears. For spear mastery, "(Nullified for [1])" appears.

Also for weapon weight proficiency, and armor weight proficiency.

I have used the patch.

Last edited:

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Are there bad endings (besides what probably happens if you let the time run out)? For example, is there an ending to the grave robber group (they mention they plan to sell Enicia eventually)?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
In the skill acquisition, when getting skills for a warrior character, sword mastery and spear mastery descriptions have "[1]" in them.

For sword mastery, "(Invalid for [1])" appears. For spear mastery, "(Nullified for [1])" appears.

Also for weapon weight proficiency, and armor weight proficiency.

I have used the patch.
Thanks I'll fix it shortly.

Edit: Fixed. Download and apply the newest patch in the OP.

1687384093882.png

Last edited:

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
1687386449461.png
the mental training passive skill doesn't have the text saying that you need to be at level 7 to be able to learn it

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
activate first optional contract -
you now get some points for almost everything you do
interact with worshippers in church(I think 10x per day, just leave and enter to spawn more)
heal male patients in clinic (just cancel on females and call another one in)
serve patrons in pub
get molested by naked guys at night

getting 100 per day shouldnt be too hard, question is how much perverted xp you want to obtain/avoid as side effect (like reloading pub if you got molested

here is quick first day guide:
skip intro
1.activate cross to get more quest XP(why not?)
2.obtain first side contract
3.free actions: create and hire adventurers, gather church flowers(sell next to clinic), get food from orphanage, collect everything in town(some locations are time locked), find pig for daily quest, study in library
4.complete 1 work action (I suggest clinic)
5.stat draining actions (buy/use food and potions to restore stats if needed)
-buy fishing rod and 50 bait, get 50 fishes(yes its plural), sell them in market stand
-interact with worshippers(you need to activate altar first time before they spawn)
6.complete more work actions
-clinic(4 energy per patient, try to be full when starting)(good way to train magic and get contract points),
-bar(10 patrons, 4HP each, so 40),
-warehouse(you can avoid H-scene by moving top right package up)(+1 str after helping 5 times),
-posing/cure research(lewd xp),
-exploration(merchant delivery, exorcism, forest, ruins, etc)(exorcism is needed for story, you need spell damage to kill spirits, so need mana)
7.(optional) at night visit park and shady allay to get molested (if you somehow didnt get 100 points for deadline extension)
8. level up if you can
9. bar is the only night job for now, do it to end the day
10. buy deadline extension
11. repeat each day until bored/rich, change as you progress

anyway, 10 believers, 10 patrons and 8 patients should be more than enough to get 100 points, its not even 4 points per person, this leaves you 2 time slots for exorcism and other activities

Reactions: Vizer007

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
yes, I will try apply it again
If you don't see it check for this line in skills.json under /data. Also trying leaving the room and coming back in. Otherwise the only thing I can think of is an issue with the save. In that case you would have to backup your save file and delete everything else. Then start a new game and save (So that the other save files are created anew) and then reapply your old save.

1687387821045.png

Last edited:

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I am stuck at the end of the game and don't know what to do.
The man at the brothel game me some perfume and said to find a cat or dog to find the lodge hideout...
I have walked around for way to long talking to all of the cats and dogs.
What am I supposed to do? None of them act any differently.

Marumiyan102

Dec 18, 2018
1687393290478.png
1687393309348.png
For those stuck with the fishing part of the main quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can find this Monynyu fish literally anywhere (I checked the default fishing spots near the old man that sells you bait, a toilet, an abandoned village, the beach...and for the Iwana fish, you can only fish it in "Vox Furuyamamichi", which I marked in the image with Enicia.

Fuck this quest in particular lol.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I'm nearing the end of the game and I still haven't unlocked some of the scenes in the recollection room.
One of them gives as a hint: "The man in the town and at the inn". Can't figure that one out. There's three inns in the game and I've looked over them all.
Anyone found this one? Much appreciated.

I'm also missing a couple of the trap ones; the hole in the wall one & the lust gas one I think. I can farm those easily enough by doing the dungeon, but is there a specific level that's easy enough to farm? With lots of trap and heart tiles? I honestly wasn't paying much attention to that while I was clearing them.

Edit: I found "The man in the town and at the inn". He's the man outside of the inn at the beach town. Prostitute him to unlock the scenes.

Last edited:

Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
For the Dev: I don't know why but my questlog is broken it doesn't show up any quest even when im doing a quest (The last quest where you find the secret entrance at the south eas of the town) and it says "Objectives updated"

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I am stuck at the end of the game and don't know what to do.
The man at the brothel game me some perfume and said to find a cat or dog to find the lodge hideout...
I have walked around for way to long talking to all of the cats and dogs.
What am I supposed to do? None of them act any differently.
Go talk to the apprentice witch, and borrow her familiar.

Reactions: seaoflove
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes