Mar 3, 2019
Been running around the whole capital with a cat on my head trying to find the entrance to this “lodge” place. Pretty sure I’ve been in every single room I have access to and not a single meow. I used a program to get into the game files and apoarently the entrance is connected to Emblem street aka the only place I don’t have access to. If someone knows how to get there I’d appreciate a tip.
How did you get the cat on your head

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I have few questions?

I got the Dancer's Contract. Where do I go to dance?

Having trouble Exorcising the evil spirits? How do I unlock House Spirit 2?

How do you get permission to enter Emblem Street pass the guard.
-You can only start dancing in the second town you unlock on the world map. Just continue the main story and it'll appear.
-Doing exorcism missions gives you exorcism xp. Once you get enough you'll go up in Lord Eval rank, and that'll unlock the next tier of mission. And a nice cash reward.
-Permission to enter Emblem street is either time- or story gated. It'll unlock on its own just by playing the story.

umm anyone know why im keep stuck on shame 50? can't increase it everytime i earn shame exp
Shame is capped and needs to be raised. Increasing your lewdness is one way, the other big way to raise shame is by doing enough sexual things that you unlock a trait from your experiences tab.

For example, visiting the mixed bath more then 3 times will unlock the trait 'Frequent Visitor of Mixed Bathing' that will raise your shame level by +5.

Anyone know how to get the "Trading Company Penalty" scene?
I assume from the name that that's the scene you get when you fail to pay back your loan in time.

Last edited:

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I found a key during sleep in bed the next morning, anyone knows for what it is?
What are you supposed to do with Rustium Key?
Talk to the other adventurers in the guild. One of them will mention a location with a locked door that cannot be picked.
Visit that area on the world map and at the end of the board game portion you can use that key.

Reactions: Haesoo

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Also I found a bug, I was playing fine yesterday. But today I noticed I can not start from save file. The option to to start from save file is bugged out. I made copy of my saves and redownloaded but still doesnt let me use my save files..

Reactions: Kr4bby

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
is there any value on keeping the 500k crown? or should i just sell
does Rishel have an h-scene? i like her more than the mc xd, Wize and Siyu have one so maybe she has one too.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
is there any value on keeping the 500k crown? or should i just sell
does Rishel have an h-scene? i like her more than the mc xd, Wize and Siyu have one so maybe she has one too.
If you get captured by the graverobbers in a dungeon while she is in the party, you can watch her h-scenes in a cell to your right.

Reactions: malice12

Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
Where do you find the red-haired kid after paying the debt? I got through the sewers but accidentally skipped dialogue. I didn't see any new areas pop up, so I feel like it's gotta be in town or in an already-discovered area

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
Where do you find the red-haired kid after paying the debt? I got through the sewers but accidentally skipped dialogue. I didn't see any new areas pop up, so I feel like it's gotta be in town or in an already-discovered area
kid is on the other town, there should be a prompt of a [?] npc when u arrive on central area of the other town

If you get captured by the graverobbers in a dungeon while she is in the party, you can watch her h-scenes in a cell to your right.
so it's a sade scene... oh well gonna try it later. Thanks for info xd

Marumiyan102

Dec 18, 2018
1687354603235.png
What do I do now? Finished all the star missions, and according to the fortune teller a "knight" is supposed to visit me. I'm on day 25 now and nothing's happened.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2713007
What do I do now? Finished all the star missions, and according to the fortune teller a "knight" is supposed to visit me. I'm on day 25 now and nothing's happened.
You probably haven't finished them all. You need to do quite a few explorations with adventurers before the adventurers guild ones start appearing. Wasn't til after I cleared floor 6.

Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
You probably haven't finished them all. You need to do quite a few explorations with adventurers before the adventurers guild ones start appearing. Wasn't til after I cleared floor 6.
I'm having the same issue as the previous poster; I've fully cleared the 10-level dungeon, done the quest with the knight planting bait, rescued the red-haired girl, and got rid of the spirits harrassing the craftsmen, but it's been about a week since then and I've not had any further progress.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes