May 17, 2019
For the quest "Director and the Mysterious Illness", where is the disciple of a sorcerer? Says they're on Horseshoe Street but I've chatted to every NPC there and most in other areas of the town too.

Is it unlocked later? There's a locked door in the top left of horseshoe street, I assume it might be something to do with that

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For the quest "Director and the Mysterious Illness", where is the disciple of a sorcerer? Says they're on Horseshoe Street but I've chatted to every NPC there and most in other areas of the town too.

Is it unlocked later? There's a locked door in the top left of horseshoe street, I assume it might be something to do with that
Night time

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
How to progress the main story after temporarliy stopping the Black Illness of the Old Director of the Orphanage? I finished the first quest with the WHITE STAR but after that nothing comes up? Do I need to finds a certain NPC?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019

what about this next? pretty underated game imo, it has great art, nice heroine,it even have voice acting

thebigb

Jul 28, 2017
I have few questions?

I got the Dancer's Contract. Where do I go to dance?

Having trouble Exorcising the evil spirits? How do I unlock House Spirit 2?

How do you get permission to enter Emblem Street pass the guard.

Jan 28, 2018
I was wondering why it looked familiar.
Same dev as Celesphonia and Ambrosia!
Fucking aces, that. Can anyone attest as to the quality of the translation?

Raijin793

Oct 5, 2020
Jun 7, 2023
i'm stuck at the agent forest quest given by the adventurer guild. I killed the bug boss but when I go back to the adventurer guild, there is now way to validate the quest or to accept a new one. Did i miss something ?

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes