Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'm having the same issue as the previous poster; I've fully cleared the 10-level dungeon, done the quest with the knight planting bait, rescued the red-haired girl, and got rid of the spirits harrassing the craftsmen, but it's been about a week since then and I've not had any further progress.
So after rescuing the girl, you should have gotten a scene with the sick director, follow that questline to completion. Also have you gone into the adventurers guild to trigger the scene to buy the liscence and then find the monsters?

Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
So after rescuing the girl, you should have gotten a scene with the sick director, follow that questline to completion. Also have you gone into the adventurers guild to trigger the scene to buy the liscence and then find the monsters?
By the sick director, do you mean the old woman with the black spot disease? Yeah, I've done that. And the quest with the knight laying bait was referring to the one with finding the cause of the monster outbreak.

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
Am I seeing this correctly, you have a cute party member who you can't corrupt alongside the main character?!

Literally unplayable.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wait a minute... I've finally managed to get Enicia pregnant but her belly won't grow... the gal in the hospital says that you can give birth after the story. Cool but is her belly not gonna grow? Or does it grow super slowly?

Reactions: coffeeandcum

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Here's the japanese guide. Just gtl or whatever is your preference. Credit to whoever wrote and posted it.

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
I've tried unzipping this on my phone (to play with JoiPlay) and on my Steam Deck. On my SD it refuses to unzip full stop, an error with the files, and with my Phone it unzips, but not fully, and the folder it manages to extract comes up as ??????. No idea what to do, I've never had this issue before. I've downloaded from both the Mega and GoFile links

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
Here's the japanese guide. Just gtl or whatever is your preference. Credit to whoever wrote and posted it.
I had another one in japanese, but everything was in a weird way, couldn't figure out the order, and it was incomplete, this looks better, much appreciated pal

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
Exploration using dice is suck, we can't go backwards when we take a wrong step and determine the amount of damage we give.

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon
during bar minigame, you have option to serve food or alcohol
if you decide to serve food, you get client dish description you need to match with menu
problem is no matter which option you choose its always wrong
it happens because game compares variables 511 and 512, where only 1 of them was translated to english
I suspect the same happens when fighting spirits in haunted mansion, when you hit them with spell against spirits/undead, game shows they are immune(-100 damage)

Edit:
NVM, Im dumb and didnt instal MTL patch

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon
during bar minigame, you have option to serve food or alcohol
if you decide to serve food, you get client dish description you need to match with menu
problem is no matter which option you choose its always wrong
it happens because game compares variables 511 and 512, where only 1 of them was translated to english
I suspect the same happens when fighting spirits in haunted mansion, when you hit them with spell against spirits/undead, game shows they are immune(-100 damage)

Edit:
NVM, Im dumb and didnt instal MTL patch
Haha no worries fam, still props for actually looking into it. Lmk if you find anything else though.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes