Domorozik

Jun 19, 2020
Can anybody else confirm? I also didn't run into it in my playthrough but I didn't really try. The code looks right to me and the names match. Since this mechanic is the the scripts itself I don't even think I really touched it at all. :unsure:
In the hospital there is a women's health department, girl there says you need to beat the game to unlock pregnancy content. Didn't check it myself yet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dazedanon

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
trait.jpg

Anyone know what the requirements for this achievement/trait are?
Best I can figure is to do sex things in the shady alley, but is there a difference between seduction, prostitution, perverts or toilet duty?

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out. You need to engage in sexual activities in -lower- shadow street.
Do the hypno charity, sleeping at the inn, etc until you've unlocked the advanced scenes and it'll unlock.

Last edited:

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I don't think pregnancy is procing.
Pregnancy works fine, it's just hard to see. Chances to get pregnant are fairly low, unless you're in estrus or have certain items equipped. Even then it's easy to miss the little message that you got pregnant. You can check if you got pregnant under the 'sexual exp' tab of 'experiences'. Maybe you got pregnant before and that is why nothing is happening.

anyone who minds telling me how to do this quest?
where is this disciple?
Top left of the horseshoe area is a house that is closed during the day, but is open during the evening/night. There you will find the magic disciple.

It's pathetic, but where the hell you suppose to dance? Got the contract, just can't find the building at all. And it seems I tried everything.
The place where you dance isn't in your city. Follow the story and you'll eventually unlock a second town you can visit where you can dance.

bunny outfit when?
Bunny outfit becomes available when you unlock the second location you can dance. Around dance level 2 or 3.

What are you supposed to do with Rustium Key?
Talk to the other adventurers in the guild. One of them will mention a location with a locked door that cannot be picked.
Visit that area on the world map and at the end of the board game portion you can use that key.

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
Im stuck at quest "Director and the mysterious illness" I collected all the materials (10 flowers 3 elexirs and crystal). But quest description broke and it says i need to hand them over to [34]. So can anyone tell me what to do next?
collect the flower around the curch
buy the elixir in general store
and for earth crystal go to rich person mansion in the port town ( he is in the 2nd floor )
for the earth crystal theres two option : buy with money or u know......

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Little confused about the exorcism skills...they seem to be like, entirely useless in almost all of the evil spirit quests. Is that a bug? It says it only affects 'spirits' and 'undead', while nearly all the enemies in these quests are labeled 'entities', which doesn't seem to make much sense to me when the whole point of the quest line is that Enicia uniquely has the skills to deal with the hauntings.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Little confused about the exorcism skills...they seem to be like, entirely useless in almost all of the evil spirit quests. Is that a bug? It says it only affects 'spirits' and 'undead', while nearly all the enemies in these quests are labeled 'entities', which doesn't seem to make much sense to me when the whole point of the quest line is that Enicia uniquely has the skills to deal with the hauntings.
Did you apply the patch.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Im stuck at quest "Director and the mysterious illness" I collected all the materials (10 flowers 3 elexirs and crystal). But quest description broke and it says i need to hand them over to [34]. So can anyone tell me what to do next?
Once you have the materials, bring them back to the magic apprentice in town.

Is this quest bugged? I finish exploring the entire area still no progress.
To complete this quest you need to finish three other quests that this quest unlocked.
There are three new npc's with question marks over their heads that have appeared in town.
The ones to the left and right of the horseshoe area are standing outside, while the horseshoe area crafter is inside.

Reactions: dazedanon

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
1687312069942.png
I decided to just see what the ending is like if you suffer through earning money manually on easy mode, but I don't know what to do at this stage. None of the characters on Shady street or the buildings around it at any time of day actually continue this quest. I think it's probably because you are expected to have unlocked the left path out but there's a guard there and I don't know how/if you can get around him.

Reactions: Ma-ku

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
"Recommend menu" in tavern seems to be broken, no option is ever correct no matter what you try.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes