Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Ah, Kagura Games. They like to emulate Bobby Kotick's policies when it comes to HR, even applying it to community management to one-up him lol.

Anyway, gonna enjoy this. Ambrosia had some kinda wonky art, but the sheer detail of that hentai game was, along with Liz: The Tower and the Grimoire, one of the two games that pretty much made me fall in love with eroge as an actual gaming genre. Yes, I'm a weirdo who plays these games for the plots that frame the kinky shit and the gameplay, while seeing the kinky shit as a bonus and core feature, but not the only reason I play them.

Reactions: snoo-31272

Loor_Laulel

Nov 18, 2022
Unofficial Repack [1.04]:
Vote for the future of the Repack project here!

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks
What to do

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Hmm . . . call me a Pessimist but this looks too good to be true!

Usually when a Game looks too amazing that´s usually because there´s some catch . . .

What´s the catch?

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
first time i've ever had a hard time trying to follow a walkthrough all names of npcs and places are different and the order of things is wrong.. my brain hurts haha
1724586053335.png

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
I'm fairly certain that Kagura inadvertently introduced a bug at some point that disables lewd dreams. Whether Enishia has the contract or feels raunchy, they aren't triggering as they would in the original JP version. The worst part is somebody probably reported this in their discord already, but we're not getting a fix.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm fairly certain that Kagura inadvertently introduced a bug at some point that disables lewd dreams. Whether Enishia has the contract or feels raunchy, they aren't triggering as they would in the original JP version. The worst part is somebody probably reported this in their discord already, but we're not getting a fix.
The version here is 1.04, the latest available version is 1.05, which does fix a bunch of stuff, but not everything. They're supposedly working on a 1.06, but who knows if that'll ever happen.

Then again... Ambrosia and Celesphonia both got patches very late, so I suppose it's not impossible...

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
The version here is 1.04, the latest available version is 1.05, which does fix a bunch of stuff, but not everything.
I should have mentioned I am playing v1.05, so I can attest that some issues, like the dream stuff, are unresolved.

They're supposedly working on a 1.06, but who knows if that'll ever happen.
Thanks for that tidbit. Gives me a bit of hope. If it comes to it, I'll try to fix it myself.

Amrlia

Mar 1, 2023
Stuck in the forest of Aziente

Any tips on how to progress the quest for it- seem to be stuck after killing boss with quest not updating/progressing
same problem, i've killed the bug boss in that forest but im even not sure if its what should i do. Please help.
1724703112998.png

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes