Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I got lost: what do I need to do start playing? Download the 1.04 from OP, then drop this on top of it, and...done? I have a playable 1.05 Steam version? Or what?

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
I got lost: what do I need to do start playing? Download the 1.04 from OP, then drop this on top of it, and...done? I have a playable 1.05 Steam version? Or what?
Yup, that's all you need to do, but sacrificing a few lambs at Poseidon's altar would be a nice gesture.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Bigbadboy28

Jul 16, 2020
Im unable to fish. I have fishing rod and bait but whenever I click on fishing, it's greyed out. Am I missing something?

Kuudere

Apr 28, 2020
Im unable to fish. I have fishing rod and bait but whenever I click on fishing, it's greyed out. Am I missing something?
You probably bought the expensive bait item. That's an accessory. You also need the cheap bait, one for every cast.

Eveningwriter

Feb 26, 2023
Hey, I originally played this on another site and then got the steam version. How can I export the save from the site to the steam version?

Konor860

May 21, 2022
Hey, I originally played this on another site and then got the steam version. How can I export the save from the site to the steam version?
can you please give me your saves, I just don't want to replay the game again for the sake of the gallery.the saves will be stored in the folders with the game, and the "saves" folder will be written there

kingkaschte

Mar 30, 2021
how to complete the special mission on the beach?
all i get are regular enemies and i already beaten the kraken boss before starting this quest.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Where is "Nameless Ruin"? I already got Lustium Key but dont know where to use
EDIT: Got the location after talking to an NPC in Explorer's Guild

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
I heard from a Chinese guide that there are secret gears under the church after clearing the game. Where to find them?

The exact text:
可以在教会内的储物室开启新周目,新周目下教堂的地下酒窖右侧会出现隐藏通路,可从宝箱中获取露米尼亚的圣杖和雷斯塔的圣印

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Here's a minimal update patch to take the version on the OP from Steam 1.04 to Steam 1.05

After applying the KG patch to a fresh install of 1.05 the only difference between 1.04 and 1.05 was these files + the Cosplay DLC.

Downloads:

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes