rikitoy

May 26, 2024
Anyone got a save file that just finished the game for looking into the secret gears under the church? Edit: I just found out about those secret gears but I have already deleted the game a long time ago.

Last edited:

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Loved this game!! Any recommendations of similar ones?

Just asking for references but I do look through the corruption tag myself every so often

Ainaaag

Sep 6, 2022
Dancing Job can be found in Port Town Marusta, in there it's the 2nd area, following the arrows left. In that area there is a pub, talk to the bartender. Eventually you will be scouted to dance in an area in the south east of the town.
Just been scouted, however i cant seem to figure out how to get the dancing job going in the place south east, I've tried every time of the day

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Loved this game!! Any recommendations of similar ones?

Just asking for references but I do look through the corruption tag myself every so often
Similar games (there are tons more, but those are similar in quality, imho):

Ambrosia
Chronicles of Leridia
Cyberslayers
Fountain of Mana
Karryn's Prison (everyone knows this one, but maybe someone new will trip over this list)
Lilitales
Lilith Descent
LQ2G (despite its mc's young looks, it's actually one of the best corruption RPGs)
Magical Girl Breasty
Magical Girl Celesphonia (if you've already played through vanilla, give CNMod - currently at 56.6 - a whirl, it's great)
Noxian Nights
Pray Game
Princess Sacrifice
Sangeki of Gear (Maps are kinda crap, but I really like the fights and graphics)
Sarah of the Rotation Cut
SnakeByte Blue
Succulence

Not (very) similar games, but they're all great corruption games and I get the same enjoyment out of them:

Ane Kasegi (needs a )
Claire's Quest
Corruption Town
Curious Tales of Yaezujima -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer-
Good Girl Gone Bad (Renpy VN, but great corruption nonetheless)
Life At University (HTML, but one of the few, that gets me hooked)
Lolita Gone Wild
Secret Taboo (HTML w/ crappy English, but it's one of my guilty pleasures - get 2.80 once it gets linked, 2.75 is pretty buggy)
Succum Brewery
The Imperial Gatekeeper
Tunnel Escape

Last edited:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Are the sex stats broken in this game? It says she's only fucked 8 people and I know it's been WELL over that in my playthrough. Are they fucking bugged?

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Similar games (there are tons more, but those are similar in quality, imho):

Ambrosia
Chronicles of Leridia
Cyberslayers
Fountain of Mana
Karryn's Prison (everyone knows this one, but maybe someone new will trip over this list)
Lilitales
Lilith Descent
LQ2G (despite its mc's young looks, it's actually one of the best corruption RPGs)
Magical Girl Breasty
Magical Girl Celesphonia (if you've already played through vanilla, give CNMod - currently at 56.6 - a whirl, it's great)
Noxian Nights
Pray Game
Princess Sacrifice
Sangeki of Gear (Maps are kinda crap, but I really like the fights and graphics)
Sarah of the Rotation Cut
SnakeByte Blue
Succulence

Not (very) similar games, but they're all great corruption games and I get the same enjoyment out of them:

Ane Kasegi (needs a )
Claire's Quest
Corruption Town
Curious Tales of Yaezujima -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer-
Good Girl Gone Bad (Renpy VN, but great corruption nonetheless)
Life At University (HTML, but one of the few, that gets me hooked)
Lolita Gone Wild
Secret Taboo (HTML w/ crappy English, but it's one of my guilty pleasures - get 2.80 once it gets linked, 2.75 is pretty buggy)
Succum Brewery
The Imperial Gatekeeper
Tunnel Escape
Thanks!! I've played a few but there's a lot I haven't seen before!

Reactions: shundi82
Nov 3, 2023
Is there any point to using custom adventurers compared to Richelle and Grant? I'm guessing Richelle and Grant have unique scenes i won't get if i don't use them?

Nov 3, 2023
How do i remove Richelle and Grant from my party (or replace them)?
Edit: Found it, the NPC that creates custom explorers can disband your party.

Last edited:

uwunouwu

Jan 30, 2024
View attachment 3624030

Overview:
Enishia is a simple nun and the sole manager of the last church in Megista. However, she must pay off a mountain of debt to prevent the demolition of the church and its attached orphanage. How can she make the money she needs?
Formally known as "Enicia and the Contract Mark ~Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-20
Release Date: 2024-05-18
Developer: Shimobashira Workshop - -
Publisher: Kagura Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.04 Steam
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Dazed MTL

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

View attachment 2707898 View attachment 2707900 View attachment 2707901 View attachment 2707902 View attachment 2707903 View attachment 2707904 View attachment 2707906 View attachment 2707907 View attachment 2707908 View attachment 2707909 View attachment 2707910 View attachment 2707911 View attachment 2707912 View attachment 2707913 View attachment 2707914 View attachment 2707919 View attachment 2707920 View attachment 2707921 View attachment 2707922 View attachment 2707923 View attachment 2707924 View attachment 2707915 View attachment 2707916 View attachment 2707917 View attachment 2707918 View attachment 2707905 View attachment 2707899
This game has so many things to do which makes me busy and I can edge for a long, seriously this game Is absolutely good the art is amazing and you can literally enjoy it unlike any other games this game is fabulous so I will support you to make another game like this

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone has issue with official steam ver that game freezes now and then for few seconds? Didn't have that issue when I played in the past non-steam ver. Picked it up on my steam now but game is now "freezing" for few seconds. Sometimes every few minutes, sometimes multiple times in a row.

EDIT: I think FPS limiter it self was causing the issue for this game. (on accident problem got fixed when I was messing with AMD control panel settings and reset stuff). I think after shutting down rivatuner (since decided to use AMD chill per game instead) . Tho funnily AMD chill doesn't work on this game. So my FPS is capped to my refresh rate (240FPS). But no stutters or any perromance issues.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2022
Enicia and the Contract Mark V1.10(Moderately-Modded Version)
- MTL Fixed Patch Applied
- 2 new Equipment
* This new Equipment is way bit OP(Try hard to determine the effects of the equipment. It's not visible at a glance but once in action, it'll show it's worth)
- 3 New Skills(with 2 of them not working at all!)
* Except the 2 Skills(that do not work), the other one was attached at one of the new Equipment so try hard to find them
- Enicia already have most of Passive Skills
* Try checking the list of Passive Skills(even the 2 New Skills :Auto-Regen 1 & 2: is in there)
* And don't forget :Auto-Regen: don't work so don't have any weird expectations
- Enicia is equipped with Divine Protection of the War God(Accessory) as a bonus
- Rishel is already equipped with Darkstalker(Weapon) as a bonus
- Suya is already equipped with Thousand Year Staff(Weapon) as a bonus
-
- Some of (my favorite) Enicia's outfit has price of 1G. (*Feeling shy*)
- A specific quest that doesn't give reward after completing the quest is having a reward now. Reward: 50,000 G. (Search in the game what Quest is that because I'm not gonna give hints)
- Garter Belt gives 1 DEF when equipped :)WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:)
- Half-God Pendant(Accessory) provides 3 Points to some of the stats(Like STR, DEF, LCK and others)
- All monsters have increased power........Literally, their HP has expanded so much except for some creatures out there. (Read Below)
- ALL of the Draconic Creatures(and the Crab God) has stronger power now. (Not literally stronger power but because of their BIG HP, you might get pushed to a bad position.
- I also lowered the SP cost of most offensive skills. (Those with high ATK power skills is still high but compare to original, the difference is heaven and earth)
- The Boss, Undead Dragon Morvink, possess a whopping
(estimated value since STR, SKI and SPI affects the HP and SP values).
* I'm actually planning to put a new skill at Undead Dragon Morvink and the Skill Effect is
but I think it'll be unclearable at that point so I stopped.
* If you found the 2 New Equipment, you're not gonna struggle in all of the fights. (You are OP if you found them but I'm sure you'll do).
- Almost forgot one thing:

This is the Modded Version Link: Google Drive

The overview list of Passive Skills is as shown in the picture:
Does this mod have a steam version?

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes