Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Ah, Kagura Games. They like to emulate Bobby Kotick's policies when it comes to HR, even applying it to community management to one-up him lol.

Anyway, gonna enjoy this. Ambrosia had some kinda wonky art, but the sheer detail of that hentai game was, along with Liz: The Tower and the Grimoire, one of the two games that pretty much made me fall in love with eroge as an actual gaming genre. Yes, I'm a weirdo who plays these games for the plots that frame the kinky shit and the gameplay, while seeing the kinky shit as a bonus and core feature, but not the only reason I play them.

Reactions: snoo-31272

Loor_Laulel

Nov 18, 2022
Unofficial Repack [1.04]:
Vote for the future of the Repack project here!

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks
What to do

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Hmm . . . call me a Pessimist but this looks too good to be true!

Usually when a Game looks too amazing that´s usually because there´s some catch . . .

What´s the catch?

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
first time i've ever had a hard time trying to follow a walkthrough all names of npcs and places are different and the order of things is wrong.. my brain hurts haha
1724586053335.png

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
I'm fairly certain that Kagura inadvertently introduced a bug at some point that disables lewd dreams. Whether Enishia has the contract or feels raunchy, they aren't triggering as they would in the original JP version. The worst part is somebody probably reported this in their discord already, but we're not getting a fix.
There's still issues present like the lack of proper word wrapping in some dialogue, but the dreams look to be unbugged.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm fairly certain that Kagura inadvertently introduced a bug at some point that disables lewd dreams. Whether Enishia has the contract or feels raunchy, they aren't triggering as they would in the original JP version. The worst part is somebody probably reported this in their discord already, but we're not getting a fix.
The version here is 1.04, the latest available version is 1.05, which does fix a bunch of stuff, but not everything. They're supposedly working on a 1.06, but who knows if that'll ever happen.

Then again... Ambrosia and Celesphonia both got patches very late, so I suppose it's not impossible...

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
The version here is 1.04, the latest available version is 1.05, which does fix a bunch of stuff, but not everything.
I should have mentioned I am playing v1.05, so I can attest that some issues, like the dream stuff, are unresolved.

They're supposedly working on a 1.06, but who knows if that'll ever happen.
Thanks for that tidbit. Gives me a bit of hope. If it comes to it, I'll try to fix it myself.

Last edited:

Amrlia

Mar 1, 2023
Stuck in the forest of Aziente

Any tips on how to progress the quest for it- seem to be stuck after killing boss with quest not updating/progressing
same problem, i've killed the bug boss in that forest but im even not sure if its what should i do. Please help.
1724703112998.png

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
After reviewing the code that determines which dream, if any, to use, on any given night, I realized that I was just extremely unlucky in not seeing a lewd one. In fact, my Enishia ended up seeing a few after sleeping enough times. Assuming you have the contract, and there's no higher priority dream available, there's a 50/50 chance in seeing Enishia's dark fantasies.
RNG is a cruel mistress.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
The version here is 1.04, the latest available version is 1.05, which does fix a bunch of stuff, but not everything. They're supposedly working on a 1.06, but who knows if that'll ever happen.

Then again... Ambrosia and Celesphonia both got patches very late, so I suppose it's not impossible...
1.06 just released yesterday.

Enishia and the Binding Brand v1.06 is now available! You can get the latest update from

v1.06 changelog:
- Fixed Nonspecific Characters not being counted towards a certain stat necessary for titles.
- Fixed a missing 2nd line to a certain EXP statistic's tooltip, and certain armors (Diastrophic Helmet, Nun Swimmer, and Titanomachia).
- Fixed a "None" state being mistakenly used for a certain "True/False" status.
- Fixed a certain status name and a trait name that were translated out of context.
- Fixed an untranslated description for a certain stat's description.
- Fixed an untranslated "Returning to Megista" text popup upon leaving an exploration map.
- Fixed 2 scenes' texts not accurately matching their depicted images.
- Fixed the name of certain Ring accessory being mistranslated as an "Earring".
- Fixed some dialogue spelling/grammar errors.
- Adjusted description texts that fit within the item menu's description box but overran their equipment menu description boxes (Black Pearl, Great Wall Sword, Lightning Spear, Velk's Sacred Lance).
- Reworded a certain stat's name and description to match the nature of its stated limit of 20.
- Harmonized more Development stat terminology.

Reactions: teraexbf

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I am well aware, I've already updated my Update request to cover it. So far though, there doesn't seem to be any movement to update the OP with it, much like there wasn't with 1.05.

So people should regularly bump that so we get that update in so we don't have to do annoying work-around if we need to delete and re-download the game for whatever reasons.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I am well aware, I've already updated my Update request to cover it. So far though, there doesn't seem to be any movement to update the OP with it, much like there wasn't with 1.05.

So people should regularly bump that so we get that update in so we don't have to do annoying work-around if we need to delete and re-download the game for whatever reasons.
When you do your update requests, are they a separate thread, a post in this thread or are you reporting the update posts as having a "Game Update"?

In my experience, the Game Update reports tend to be handled within the next 2-3 days (one way or another)

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes