Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
how to get this scene?
When at the Zimmet Company building, there should be an option to talk to a guy for a deadline extension at the cost of acting as a toilet.
How to expand the Orphanage? I recall a postgame event allowing you to do so, but I can't find where it went
If you don't have the quest already, ask the nurse at the clinic about picking up your born child. Enicia should realize there's no space, and you should get a quest to talk to the carpenter just north of the clinic to expand the place.

Last edited:

dhdieiwnd

Feb 3, 2024
If you don't have the quest already, ask the nurse at the clinic about picking up your born child. Enicia should realize there's no space, and you should get a quest to talk to the carpenter just north of the clinic to expand the place.
There is no option to give birth either. Do I just spam sleep or is there an option to trigger it?

Firedorn621

Aug 27, 2018
Thank, it work
Happy to help out

I find the easiest rule to follow for rpgmaker games on android is
2003 - Easyrpg
Xp-vxace - Joiplay
Mv/mz - Maldives

It might be annoying having to use multiple apps but it helps especially since Joiplay doesn't seem to work as well as it used to

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Enishia and the Binding Brand [v1.06 Steam] [Shimobashira Workshop] - Compressed

Win [415 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I came into this game with no expectations and I'm already impressed by the start of the game. Game seems well put together.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
You'd think visiting Kagura's Discord and getting the changelogs from there is hard or something. Smh. People are so lazy... but fine, I'll enable you lazy asses...

v1.05 changelog:

- Fixed certain detail explanation windows not being displayed for certain choice selections (e.g. in The Shaded Bloom, when encountering traders in Board Game maps, etc.).
- Fixed certain item descriptions not showing certain special equip requirements.
- Fixed a certain "unequip" skill's description regarding its use conditions.
- Fixed and clarified various weapon descriptions regarding their elemental damage adjustment and special effects. (E.g. "Holy Shroud", "Rainbow Rod", "Rod of Samsara" and "★Luminaire's Sacred Rod", etc.)
- Harmonized more "Divine" element references as "Holy" in various weapon descriptions, with special exception for "Holy Shroud".
- Fixed the item description for Exploration Kit regarding its effects.
- Fixed item descriptions for Explorer's Boots and Magical Boots regarding their effects. (Recursive from v1.03; it never happened)
- Fixed an inaccurately specified translation for a certain Development stat.
- Fixed some more weapon/armor description text overflows.
- Fixed blank Experience terms when completing a quest.
- Fixed a text overflow in the Explorer Guild's character creation menu.
- Fixed some dialogue typos and nametag errors (e.g. a missing space for Branch Manager Bornica's name tag in certain events).
- Translated and edited Putrid Staff's description and its Weapon Encyclopedia entry.
- Translated a certain habit's Armor Encyclopedia entry.
- Increased the Explorer Guild's character creation name limit to 18 characters.
- Included translated modding instructions .txt file regarding implementation of new Explorer Guild character creation faces.

v1.06 changelog:

- Fixed Nonspecific Characters not being counted towards a certain stat necessary for titles.
- Fixed a missing 2nd line to a certain EXP statistic's tooltip, and certain armors (Diastrophic Helmet, Nun Swimmer, and Titanomachia).
- Fixed a "None" state being mistakenly used for a certain "True/False" status.
- Fixed a certain status name and a trait name that were translated out of context.
- Fixed an untranslated description for a certain stat's description.
- Fixed an untranslated "Returning to Megista" text popup upon leaving an exploration map.
- Fixed 2 scenes' texts not accurately matching their depicted images.
- Fixed the name of certain Ring accessory being mistranslated as an "Earring".
- Fixed some dialogue spelling/grammar errors.
- Adjusted description texts that fit within the item menu's description box but overran their equipment menu description boxes (Black Pearl, Great Wall Sword, Lightning Spear, Velk's Sacred Lance).
- Reworded a certain stat's name and description to match the nature of its stated limit of 20.
- Harmonized more Development stat terminology.

There. Now someone add these to the OP too if they're not there already. :p

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
EnishiaAndTheBindingBrand-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes