Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
When you do your update requests, are they a separate thread, a post in this thread or are you reporting the update posts as having a "Game Update"?

In my experience, the Game Update reports tend to be handled within the next 2-3 days (one way or another)
Thread in the requests section.

Game Update reports only work when someone has the game update, does the report, and just leaves the mods to create mirrors and update the OP.

I do not have the game update, so I can't use that particular method.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thread in the requests section.

Game Update reports only work when someone has the game update, does the report, and just leaves the mods to create mirrors and update the OP.

I do not have the game update, so I can't use that particular method.
You don't have to have the game update, just report the posts that do have the game update. The game update posts can be anyone's post.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
You don't have to have the game update, just report the posts that do have the game update. The game update posts can be anyone's post.
We don't have any of those either. Or have you seen any post claiming to share 1.06 anywhere?

Nov 3, 2023
When pregnant you can go to the clinic's basement and have the baby teleported out. Only post-game you can give birth when the time limit is removed, thats the only preg scene that i remember.

Koorwa

Jul 18, 2021
how is this one compared to ambrosia and magical girl celesphonia? i tried celesphonia after playing ambrosia and i cant for the life of me finish celesphonia because it just reused everything from the plot to the character in ambrosia so is this one the same uninspired copy paste from the developer? or did this actually try to be unique and not just an ambrosia wannabee?

GoldPerseus

Dec 29, 2023
When pregnant you can go to the clinic's basement and have the baby teleported out. Only post-game you can give birth when the time limit is removed, thats the only preg scene that i remember.
Do you know other games likes this? I love the idea of a stranger making my character pregnant if I'm not careful

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
how is this one compared to ambrosia and magical girl celesphonia? i tried celesphonia after playing ambrosia and i cant for the life of me finish celesphonia because it just reused everything from the plot to the character in ambrosia so is this one the same uninspired copy paste from the developer? or did this actually try to be unique and not just an ambrosia wannabee?
You will probably feel the same, you have the same kind of pervs at night, with the same window showing a non-faced man doing things to the character, you have the same kind, but a bit different, dancing mini-game, you have the same kind of slow corrption route, a pure route if you like to reach a "good ending", and lot of arts are really reconizable between all those games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koorwa

Koorwa

Jul 18, 2021
You will probably feel the same, you have the same kind of pervs at night, with the same window showing a non-faced man doing things to the character, you have the same kind, but a bit different, dancing mini-game, you have the same kind of slow corrption route, a pure route if you like to reach a "good ending", and lot of arts are really reconizable between all those games.
awwww man i was hoping the devs atleast tried to do something unique in their direction

Skellexon

Nov 27, 2018
So Shimobashira Workshop Games are my favorite H-RPGMs and I loved Ambrosia and Celesphonia. I was really excited to play this one because I hoped for a similar experience to Ambrosia but after my first play through which was a normal virgin run, it feels like this game is more bland than the others. Like it has less content. I mean the sexual stuff is there but outside from that it's like there is less stuff to do and less story?. Maybe because I am used to playing Celesphonia and it having consecutive chapters makes me feel like this has not much of a story. The boardgame part is cool but compared to especially Celesphonia it just feels kinda boring (but that could just be me). And I hoped to have more church- and religion mechanics again like Ambrosia had but leveling your Church Rank just gives you more money and you can't even spread your religion around places. Stuff like this and other small things that the other games had and this one doesn't. It just feels like any other "make money to pay off your debt" game and that's slightly disappointing. Is there something I am missing?

Reactions: GorillaMond

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So Shimobashira Workshop Games are my favorite H-RPGMs and I loved Ambrosia and Celesphonia. I was really excited to play this one because I hoped for a similar experience to Ambrosia but after my first play through which was a normal virgin run, it feels like this game is more bland than the others. Like it has less content. I mean the sexual stuff is there but outside from that it's like there is less stuff to do and less story?. Maybe because I am used to playing Celesphonia and it having consecutive chapters makes me feel like this has not much of a story. The boardgame part is cool but compared to especially Celesphonia it just feels kinda boring (but that could just be me). And I hoped to have more church- and religion mechanics again like Ambrosia had but leveling your Church Rank just gives you more money and you can't even spread your religion around places. Stuff like this and other small things that the other games had and this one doesn't. It just feels like any other "make money to pay off your debt" game and that's slightly disappointing. Is there something I am missing?
Yeah, this is, by Shimo's standards, a small projects meant to test new mechanics, code, so on and so forth. It was never meant to be on par with either of his previous games, and the fact that it's as big as it currently is, when it's basically an experiment, is a testament to Shimo's tendency to go completely overboard.

So yeah, if this game is lacking compared to Ambrosia and Celesphonia? That's to be expected. It was never meant to be on par with them. That'll be the Serenoxia game, the one in the same setting as Celesphonia.

Skellexon

Nov 27, 2018
Yeah, this is, by Shimo's standards, a small projects meant to test new mechanics, code, so on and so forth. It was never meant to be on par with either of his previous games, and the fact that it's as big as it currently is, when it's basically an experiment, is a testament to Shimo's tendency to go completely overboard.

So yeah, if this game is lacking compared to Ambrosia and Celesphonia? That's to be expected. It was never meant to be on par with them. That'll be the Serenoxia game, the one in the same setting as Celesphonia.
Oh I didn't know it was a smaller project, that explains it. Well now that I know to expect less I can continue playing

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Oh I didn't know it was a smaller project, that explains it. Well now that I know to expect less I can continue playing
Not surprising. Most people that don't follow Shimo's ci-en and the like won't know that sort of thing. It's not like Kagura or dlsite announce the circumstances behind a project when they're launched.

Skellexon

Nov 27, 2018
Not surprising. Most people that don't follow Shimo's ci-en and the like won't know that sort of thing. It's not like Kagura or dlsite announce the circumstances behind a project when they're launched.
Maybe I should try doing that. Sounds like a good idea

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes