5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
He might be ugly but he has a big heart :LOL:

No worries. My future works will feature handsomer guys, for those who care about that.
Not just the heart as i noticed :cool:
I think that this combination of beauty and its lack of the main characters is intentional and sometimes you can face it.

TheRaven

Dec 27, 2017
lol* really ??
a Trojaner ?

Classification

:

Malware

:

Trojan

:

W32

:
Trojan.generic.[variant],gen:Trojan.[variant]

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
lol* really ??
a Trojaner ?

Classification

:

Malware

:

Trojan

:

W32

:
Trojan.generic.[variant],gen:Trojan.[variant]
The game is clean, no danger

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I had to Google Gyaru (why can't people just use English terms on a primarily English speaking forum?) and I still don't get what it implies in regards to this game.
Because there's no English equivalent. The closest thing would be "dresses like a whore, wears too much fucking makeup, dyed her hair blonde, and looks like she fell asleep in a tanning booth for 9 hours".

In North America a blonde girl wearing a lot of makeup and clip-on nails etc isn't rare at all, but in Japan they really stand out, and the Japanese are really good at coming up with terms for things like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Because there's no English equivalent. The closest thing would be "dresses like a whore, wears too much fucking makeup, dyed her hair blonde, and looks like she fell asleep in a tanning booth for 9 hours".

In North America a blonde girl wearing a lot of makeup and clip-on nails etc isn't rare at all, but in Japan they really stand out, and the Japanese are really good at coming up with terms for things like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, your definition is a lot more helpful than what I was able to find online. Thanks.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
This makes me want a "Gal" or at least "Tan" "Dark Skin" tag. I do love me some of that and i find it disappointing that it's not a tag here.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
I can't pass the first hotel night, it ends with 2 bad endings, am I doing something wrong or is it the current end?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pervy Christmas and a fappy new year! Enjo Kosai v0.4 is up, feel free to use it for your holiday chicken choking!
The good end will be coming in the next version! There will be some more action before that one.
I can't pass the first hotel night, it ends with 2 bad endings, am I doing something wrong or is it the current end?
Yup .. you beat the game! Hooraaa!!! Dev said good end in 20 20 .. Happy New Good Year!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes