5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
eyecatch7.png

Rejoice! You can all now play Enjo Kosai v1.0, the (hopefully) definitive version! It was a long and somehow bumpy journey, but my first game is finally completed! A big thank you to all of those who played through the earlier versions, and I hope to see you again in my future endeavors as a developer.

Getting to the true route of the game is straightforward enough, so I think that writing a guide or something like that is not needed. Most of the time Rin's reactions will tell you if you made the right choice or not, so just follow your heart!

That's it for now, go and enjoy Enjo Kosai!

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for sharing the latest version! I enjoyed it. Just discovered the game a few days ago and found the bad endings and looked forward to the good one. Didn't have to wait long and didn't disappoint!

Reactions: Lemon Mint

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the true ending? I keep getting a game over after the love hotel scene.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Got all the endings (don't go with her, the two bad endings where you don't fully satisfy her, and the true ending) and I'm missing 6 pictures in the gallery (the left/right one on top row, the whole middle row, and the first of the bottom row on the last page), 99% completion of scene replay (don't see any missing so it's probably just a text thing I missed like bringing up a boobjob and then it comes up in another scene later on like it did when you grope it?), and unless I missed it I don't see the Gravure code (though I'm assuming that's a patreon exclusive).

Anyone know how to get what I'm missing or the gravure mode?

*I'll be nice, not sure what the preferred sharing site is, but if this is your fetish I suggest reading this:
It's a guy who has a bad day at work and is treated bad by his boss, helps a gyaru out, they get it on, and it only gets sexier from there. No cheating elements and it goes a bit differently, but I'm positive it'll hit the mark for many who'd enjoy this.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Not sure what ending I got: basically after hotel she agreed to become fuckbuddies/lovers and while holding hands they are going to get pizza, with him feeling very happy to be able to see her more. Is this the true ending?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Not sure what ending I got: basically after hotel she agreed to become fuckbuddies/lovers and while holding hands they are going to get pizza, with him feeling very happy to be able to see her more. Is this the true ending?
I got the same ending and it felt like it was one of the better endings you can get. I'm missing half of the last page's images so I don't know if there are more scenes or if they're just random artwork.

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks for the kind comments everyone, keep them coming!

Here is my unofficial android port of Enjo Kosai-v1.0
Wow, thanks a lot for that! I never figured out how to properly port to android, so this saves me some serious trouble :D I don't have a way to test it at the moment, but I hope it's working properly!

Would have been great if one of the punishment was to corrupt MC's daughter and turn her into a gyaru and whore out against her dad.
Now that's just awful :LOL: Rin isn't that terrible of a person! That said, if you're interested in the old man's daughter, my next game might have something for you...

Lemon Mint
Thank you for this game - I added a few more download links to the OP.

Best wishes to you and your future endeavours!!!!
Thanks a lot, appreciated!

I got the same ending and it felt like it was one of the better endings you can get. I'm missing half of the last page's images so I don't know if there are more scenes or if they're just random artwork.
Yup, that's the true ending! If you've played through both the bad endings and the true one and still missing stuff in the gallery mode, then it's probably just some of the eyecatches (static images that appear during the transition scenes). If you want to get them all, get a save in there and reset your game until you get the ones you're missing.

Got all the endings (don't go with her, the two bad endings where you don't fully satisfy her, and the true ending) and I'm missing 6 pictures in the gallery (the left/right one on top row, the whole middle row, and the first of the bottom row on the last page), 99% completion of scene replay (don't see any missing so it's probably just a text thing I missed like bringing up a boobjob and then it comes up in another scene later on like it did when you grope it?), and unless I missed it I don't see the Gravure code (though I'm assuming that's a patreon exclusive).

Anyone know how to get what I'm missing or the gravure mode?
If you're stuck at 99% don't worry, consider the game completed. You probably just missed one or two lines that are slightly different based on earlier choices. Nothing too big.

And as you guessed, the codes for unlocking the Gravure Mode are Patreon-only. Given the nature of this website, I wouldn't mind that much if they got shared around, but obviously, I won't do that myself.

GDrive is down.Is this game that good? :3
It's working, at least for me. And yes, it's pretty good (y)

I hope to see all of you again for my next project...

banner-1920.png

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
That's good I finally got the true ending instead of different kinds of bad endings. I liked the ending where Rin wanted to see Hideaki again after their engagement at the red-light district, and I thought her reason was a bit charming in a weird way. Overall, I liked the game even though it was really short. I liked the different songs that you added to the game in the music room as well as the brief description of certain words. I'm looking forward to your next game when it comes out.

I do have a question, did the hooded guy steal his wallet?

Reactions: Lemon Mint
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes