5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
That's good I finally got the true ending instead of different kinds of bad endings. I liked the ending where Rin wanted to see Hideaki again after their engagement at the red-light district, and I thought her reason was a bit charming in a weird way. Overall, I liked the game even though it was really short. I liked the different songs that you added to the game in the music room as well as the brief description of certain words. I'm looking forward to your next game when it comes out.

I do have a question, did the hooded guy steal his wallet?
Thank you!

And I left that to the readers interpretation, but most likely yes, haha.

Reactions: Skalli and Zontany

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, good work, liked the music too. I haven't look what endings there are so I don't know if I got the true one or not, but I was satisfied with it, so that's that.

Cheers.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Enjo Kosai [v1.0] [Lemon Mint Soft] (842 MB rar pc source)
96 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Now that's just awful :LOL: Rin isn't that terrible of a person! That said, if you're interested in the old man's daughter, my next game might have something for you...
Hahaha what can I say? I am very sick-minded individual :devilish:, big into corruption and transformation theme as well. That said, I don't think I have ever seen a game that features transformation into gyauro, that's why I made the comment. Love to see what you have in store for old man's daughter. Thanks for the great work!

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Really hoping to see Twin Matrix on here to continue Rin's story :) This is a genuinely fun game and a great first game from the developer. Congratulations Lemon Mint

Reactions: Lemon Mint

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Enjo Kosai [v1.0] [Lemon Mint Soft] (842 MB rar pc source)
96 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Appreciated! I know the game might be a bit heavy for some machines.

I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, good work, liked the music too. I haven't look what endings there are so I don't know if I got the true one or not, but I was satisfied with it, so that's that.

Cheers.
Hahaha what can I say? I am very sick-minded individual :devilish:, big into corruption and transformation theme as well. That said, I don't think I have ever seen a game that features transformation into gyauro, that's why I made the comment. Love to see what you have in store for old man's daughter. Thanks for the great work!
Really hoping to see Twin Matrix on here to continue Rin's story :) This is a genuinely fun game and a great first game from the developer. Congratulations Lemon Mint
Thanks for all the kind comments, and the reviews as well! Keep 'em coming! The production of Twin Maniax! is progressing smoothly, and it might be coming your way sooner than you expect... in fact, some hot new info about that.

cover-1920.png

Hope to see you all at school!

Reactions: Twistty and dbp5ca

fauxnom69

Aug 27, 2017
i don't know if you got your inspiration to make this from the sei yariman series(which i really liked), but i loved this game and hope your next one will be even better!

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Man this is a really nice game. I got the ending where they go out for pizza together hand in hand. Is that the best ending?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes