2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
So it straight up crashes and closes the game completely? Or is it a Renpy crash where you can just ignore through it? Also, have you tried going with your mom into the kitchen rather than staying and talking to Aunt?
Straight up crashes, only thing I can do is rollback which just leads to the crash. Also what do you mean by going into the kitchen with mom? don't even have that option. Like I said this is very early on part 1. Basically you have just seen the principal and secretary bit, woken up and gone to find out whats going on and they are both in the kitchen. It's literally the first time you meet your aunt in the game.
and than it just rolls through MC dialogue, aunt dialogue and mom dialogue but as soon as they get to their discussion about breakfast game just crashes. there's no dialogue choices its just a progression of the conversation

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
So it straight up crashes and closes the game completely? Or is it a Renpy crash where you can just ignore through it? Also, have you tried going with your mom into the kitchen rather than staying and talking to Aunt?
Think the issue is fixed, I redownloaded and didnt have the same issue so was a bit weird

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Game is awesome as hell
YES! I agree its really satisfying playing as the dominant person who doesnt give a * about others in his environment lol There are good games here on this board, but its really nice to play something like this instead of all the classic romance tales these days :D Keep up the good work, dev! Can't wait for next update to see what MC does next for poor aunt and mom!

• Red Heart

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I like the concept very much, but I wanna say that some dialogues are veeeery long and boring. For example, in the very beginning, I wanted to see some female characters, but I had to sit, like, 10 minutes and read how two friends call each other idiots. Also sometimes I wasn't sure if I should click to continue, or just wait, and these blinks at the transition between explore mod and a picture are confusing. These little things are very disturbing, even if they might seem not important.

But the general idea is just awesome, there is not much games like this, which makes it special. Good luck!

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I like the concept very much, but I wanna say that some dialogues are veeeery long and boring. For example, in the very beginning, I wanted to see some female characters, but I had to sit, like, 10 minutes and read how two friends call each other idiots. Also sometimes I wasn't sure if I should click to continue, or just wait, and these blinks at the transition between explore mod and a picture are confusing. These little things are very disturbing, even if they might seem not important.

But the general idea is just awesome, there is not much games like this, which makes it special. Good luck!
Nice feedback, friend. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Max Craving
Nov 8, 2016
Really good game that seems to capture a niche/fetish that is seldom aimed for. Suggestions wise I think more anal scenes would be in line with the theme of the game. Especially in threesome scenarios where you can force them to do A2M.

• Red Heart

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I can write more the next time I play, if you'd like. I thought you will not be interested much to read it : )
Friend, I read Absolutely every feedback and it's important to me. Especially the reasoned ones. I pay attention even to hate feedbacks, doesn’t matter that I never answer.
So... you’re welcome, friend. Write what you think and give advice as you see it. I read everything and think about it.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Friend, I read Absolutely every feedback and it's important to me. Especially the reasoned ones. I pay attention even to hate feedbacks, doesn’t matter that I never answer.
So... you’re welcome, friend. Write what you think and give advice as you see it. I read everything and think about it.
Thank you! Okay

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Hi Miloo, absolutely love everything about your game!! I didn't think there was a way to contact you but I'm now glad to see you read everything.

I was wondering if there was another way to support you, through paypal or something. I want to support your game but I can't use subscribestar to pledge. It would be great to support you and give you the motivation to keep working on this beautiful game, so do let me know any other methods. Paypal would be the most convenient for me.

• Red Heart

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hi Miloo, absolutely love everything about your game!! I didn't think there was a way to contact you but I'm now glad to see you read everything.

I was wondering if there was another way to support you, through paypal or something. I want to support your game but I can't use subscribestar to pledge. It would be great to support you and give you the motivation to keep working on this beautiful game, so do let me know any other methods. Paypal would be the most convenient for me.
Hi, friend! It's always nice to hear such kind words. I am glad that more and more people find and like my game, despite all its shortcomings.

You can write to me in the discord channel (there is a link below the link for subscribestar). I'm quite active there. Here in f95zone I’m very active too and I check the forum daily.

Regarding the support proposal, I want to thank you. That really means a lot to me. If you want you can check out my page at itch.io. There you can "donate" whatever amount you want and thus "buy" the game. Itch.io uses PayPal for payment provider. PayPal and Stripe.

:) Thank you for the kind words, friends. Really!

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello, friends! I have good news!

I am happy to inform you that on Saturday I will release the BETA version of the latest update of the game. It is intended for the most impatient of you who want to understand what happens next in the story. The beta is fully playable, but some scenes and fine polishing are not done. All in all, there will be some things that will be added further. If you do not want to spoil your pleasure, then wait for the full version, which will be published at some point in August.

Reactions: Hadgar

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Oh, COME ON! I want to play this game finally! When 1.0 would be available?)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello, friends! I have good news!

I am happy to inform you that on Saturday I will release the BETA version of the latest update of the game. It is intended for the most impatient of you who want to understand what happens next in the story. The beta is fully playable, but some scenes and fine polishing are not done. All in all, there will be some things that will be added further. If you do not want to spoil your pleasure, then wait for the full version, which will be published at some point in August.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes