2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Part 1 is buggy as hell. From one (almost) endless loop to another. I respect what you attempted to pull off here but there are lots of quality issues.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
You have to talk to her and do the requests. That part is a bit clunky. Later you might have to go to the living room quite some times to get some new events. After the psych. event you have to do some stuff in the living room and pick up the rope/tape in the garage. Then you have to pick up the pills from the lamp in the mothers bedroom. Good news might be that part 3 and 4 play way more fluid after that. Also I have to say that there is definetly some new stuff in the rework and some improvments too. It´s still far away from perfect but as stated before it´s getting better in the later parts.
After reading this comment and finding the pills near the lamp I managed to break out of the loop. I have all the respect for the effort went into creating this and the obvious investment and commitment, but part 1 is still very very buggy and I strongly recommend debugging it thoroughly.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I like the game and the concept but It's a shame that choices don't seem to matter. For example I'd like to corrupt the Aunt without using force but even when I chose blackmail instead of forcing her, the scenes are similar and violent.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Fap novel, Kinetic novel, Visual novel, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Rape, Mind control, Masturbation, Blackmail, Corruption, Drugs, Humiliation, Forced, Incest, Male Domination, Stripping, Forced Stripping, Hard spanking
Booooooooooooooooooooring....
Part 1 - Only striptize and gropping
Part 2 - Half strip/gropp , Half BJ/TJ/FJ
For real... Only 1 sex scene in end of Part 2...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I was a little reluctant to even give this one a try, but figuring I'ld give it the benefit of the doubt, gave it a go anyway... It has a huge focus on sexual violence/assault, and felt extremely buggy both visually and in it's game play mechanics... In the end I just couldn't keep reading/playing this one, as it was not something I'm into, mixed with all the other plethora of issues... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Enslaver-The Beginning [v0.2.1] [MiloHaze FetishFactory] - Original Size: 1.07 GB

Download Win (197 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good sir, is there any way I could convince you to compress both of the android parts 1 & 2?

Game looks dam good but seeing as how less than 1% of devs allow for external storage I can't afford the room it takes >;D

caracc

Dec 7, 2017
Well...I normally don´t give a shit about opinions here and tastes are different anyway...but some of the reviews are just to funny to ignore.... . First playing a game with the premise "Well...I don´t like the genre but I will give it a try" is just a bad idea. I could also go and play gay themed or NTR themed games but I am not interested in the idea. So obviously I could try to rate the game neutral but since it´s erotic content I would be forced to ignore that rahter important part of the game. So I can only rate the story, gameplay and so on which are not unimportant but again...it´s a means to an end. If someone feels like he or she is a professional critic...fine but maybe that´s not the perfect board for that.
Also comments like "I played it for 5-10 minutes and it the interface was horrible the english was unreadable and whatsoever". IF you play the game for 5-10 minutes you will only have the opening part if you are not reading at BladeRunner 2049 replicant speed. So you wont see any interface. And yeah...it´s bad but sry...even a monkey would find out what and where to go after like 15 secs. in the beginning. So if you want to write a review maybe just play the game and/or don´t click through it like flash on speed. Also with the english. I am not a native speaker and I had no problems follow the dialouge. I don´t know if some people are on an shakespearean expecatiton lvl but I couldn´t find dialouges like "I you fuck hard" YES!". And that would still be understandable. Last one is the "full experince". If you don´t like the game and/or the genre. I can totally understand that. But there are 4 parts to this game. So maybe try the full run. Just an idea.
Anyway...everyone have a nice weekend^^.....

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Good sir, is there any way I could convince you to compress both of the android parts 1 & 2?

Game looks dam good but seeing as how less than 1% of devs allow for external storage I can't afford the room it takes >;D
Sorry, I don't make the android compress. You can request it here.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
The game has some of the worst face designs I've seen in more than a decade. The nose of the therapist is the epitome of the crappy face design.
The mom is the most bearable.

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
So does everyone's part 1 work?
For mine I get to the kitchen scene when you first meet the aunt and after they talk about the mom making breakfast it crashes everytime. No dialogue choice or anything it just rolls from the story right into a crash. Anyone else have similar problem or if they don't does anyone have a suitable save for part 1 just after that scene?
playing through part 2 atm and havent encountered an error there yet, but i would be interested in knowing/be able to play part 1 properly

Inazuma

Jan 22, 2018
So does everyone's part 1 work?
For mine I get to the kitchen scene when you first meet the aunt and after they talk about the mom making breakfast it crashes everytime. No dialogue choice or anything it just rolls from the story right into a crash. Anyone else have similar problem or if they don't does anyone have a suitable save for part 1 just after that scene?
playing through part 2 atm and havent encountered an error there yet, but i would be interested in knowing/be able to play part 1 properly
So it straight up crashes and closes the game completely? Or is it a Renpy crash where you can just ignore through it? Also, have you tried going with your mom into the kitchen rather than staying and talking to Aunt?

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Played through and loved it alot, this is very much inline with alot of my own fetishes and fantasies, and the routes are very fun to play through! Im curious in th 1.0.0 releases mentioned in the recent changelog, if it is prettty mich a combination of all 4 parts, with a few added scenes and bug fixes? The part thing was really my only issue, i noticed hiw you play it all the way through, the game almost instantly resets it to the begining of that parts story. Admittedly was a little jarring at first but it allowed for alot of scene variation and route running without the menu hastle, so i had fun kinda jist running through it a few times and missing with the choices, althought the i ly issuss i had was in part 3 when it came to the rope scenes, i always hit a bug that wouldnt let me progress and then the chaoter reset so i hope that is fixed in the final, but definatly an 8/10 game for me

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes