2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Am I the only one comepletely stuck on this broken game?

I go to the therapist, where the psycho with the gun makes me rape the milf. THEN IT FUCKING RESETS TO ME IN THE CAR WITH MOM :|

I cannot progress and that's not day 4 as far as I can tell.

# EDIT
To help anyone else in the same situation: It is the end of day 4. I unrened the game, looked in the script, it's the ending all right. Dunno enough about renpy to figure out why it loops back though. Still. Sloppy at best.

On a side note: I wish people learned to code before making a game. Every time I unren something it's just so sloppy and sad looking.

Last edited:

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
are there any game similar to this ? with 3dcg and a long enough content, i only know this game and HardLove, and waiting for their updates are really a pain ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
are there any game similar to this ? with 3dcg and a long enough content, i only know this game and HardLove, and waiting for their updates are really a pain ...
Tyrant, and its the best in this genre for sure.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
So... How much more time do u need? Cause I was already planning to finish combined version and now another update with info about 1.0.0

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
So... How much more time do u need? Cause I was already planning to finish combined version and now another update with info about 1.0.0
Yes friend.
I understand. In your place, I would wonder "why the hell is this developer still hanging out".

So the question is serious and I will answer you responsibly: When I started writing this game, I had never done anything like this before. It was very difficult for me and when I released Day 1 four months later, I received a lot of criticism and hatred.

All the time while doing the other updates, I think about how the players didn't understand what my idea was on day 1. I had told myself that only after the full update of the game would I rebuild day 1. But I noticed that many people in itch.io download day 1, they see that it's a bit ... hmmm ... mediocre and they don't give a chance to the other updates, which are definitely better.
...so I decided to remake day 1 and then finish the game. I hope you understand me and put yourself in my boots. :)

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I tried this game a while back but stoped because its not my thing.
It may have changed and improved graphicaly I don't know but it was never that bad to start with.
And its not that it was a bad game even though the random room events could be anoying if you was trying to trigger something.
My problem was the Type of game it was.
I tried the game to see if I would like it but it showed me I'm not into treating women that way even in games.
So in that way atleast it proved to be a bonus to me.
I may not be a game for me but it is for others so even though I wont play this game again I wish the DEV luck with it.

As for his OP Overveiw comment
I'm not sure if he actually meant "This is a story in which you are tracking the birth of a bad guy who may not be as evil as he seems...".
but I could be wrong

however in either case in my veiw atleast "This is a story in which you are tracking the birth of a bad guy who may not be that evil as it seems..." Oh yes He is.
Have fun playing it people :geek:

Just sayin.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The only reason I won't be downloading this is that games in parts are a waste of my time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is a story in which you are tracking the birth of a bad guy who may not be that evil as it seems...
I tried it to check the validity of this after reading some of the comments.

He's a massive dickhead.

There are no 2 ways about it, there is no redeeming a character like that. He treats his own mother and aunt like complete shit. Might not be as evil as it seems?

Balls.

He's a cock holster.

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Well after reworking it kinda looking good probably wait for more updates and see how Dev surprise us next.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
PART 2 (includes Day3 and Day4)
The same version as "Part3-Final Release", but renamed for dev's reasons. Don't need to download. Wait for the last update 1.0.0.

PART 1 (includes Day1 and Day 2)
The first half of Day 1 is almost completely rebuilt.
-There are three or four new scenes. Some are rerendered.
- Improved translation.
- Improved script.
#I highly recommend replaying.#

u highly recommend replaying .... i highly recommend for u to stop fucking with us. and stop making a remake of a remake of a remake bullshit....
deliver content, and not remakes over and over ....
and definatly stop splitting the shit in parts .. keep it together

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
u highly recommend replaying .... i highly recommend for u to stop fucking with us. and stop making a remake of a remake of a remake bullshit....
deliver content, and not remakes over and over ....
and definatly stop splitting the shit in parts .. keep it together
Yup , the right conclusion.
Make up your mind.
This way i'm forced to redownload the whole shit time after time.
Just finish one day then move to the next.
And no changes afterward.
a 1.0 definite.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes