2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
There a beta in the file status, so indeed a complete version should be coming.
Currently locked with aunt on day two, they are three then two choice, no combination giving a success ? What's more, its apparently set as a quagmire, need to get out, visit around a bit then retr, no, failure, again.
Then, going from start of physical contact to break point reached, the mc being quite a wimp (how exactly did he met the girl who lost the pills ? ) its bad, his handling of the drug is basic at most, forget afterward ? There is something called physical memory, which can go further than ghost body pieces.

Looking forward progress..

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi, friend! Thank you for the kind word!

IMHO, the next updates DAY3 and DAY4 are much, much, much better.

I have made great efforts to improve the renders and English translation... unfortunately the translation didn't work out so well ...but I am particularly pleased with the quality of the renders. This is the peak of my skills for now.:)
Yey man, i belive this is not your peak, the way that the scenes changed from day 1 to day 4 is a good change, i belive when the game is finished and you put all days in one, is going to be even better, like i said, i have seen a lot of stuff here, yours is not bad, the only thing that i miss is options to replay some older scenes, for example mom footjob, that scene was hot af.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello, friends! With the greatest pleasure I would like to inform you that the final version of DAY 4 will be released tomorrow. With it, (I guess) I'll finish the first part of my project and the next thing you'll hear/see from me is a reworked / modified version of "Enslaver - THE BEGINNING". In general, there will be new scenes and some of the scenes will be completely redone.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Milo

bigmoneybrad

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? Started on day 2 because I couldn't get day 1 to install on android. Says I am messing up from the beginning of interactions and I feel like I am missing something.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Is the game still as nonsensical as ever? You just had to randomly click rooms to progress the story, it was an incredibly disjointed and bizarre experience. The fade to black others have complained about (think I bitched about it in this thread myself) was really weird; so is this latest update still done in the same manner?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Is the game still as nonsensical as ever? You just had to randomly click rooms to progress the story, it was an incredibly disjointed and bizarre experience. The fade to black others have complained about (think I bitched about it in this thread myself) was really weird; so is this latest update still done in the same manner?
I'm not quite sure :)

With Day 3 and Day 4 I might have done better :)
Day 1 and Day 2 I Patched them a little, so they could play with a lot of patience and desire. :D
...especially if you like those kinks.

if you don't have the nerve to do this, then please wait a month until I finish the full day 1 and day 2 rebuild and put them in one finished product. :D

Reactions: Batdog

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Enslaver-The Beginning [Day 4 ] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (319 MB): - - - -

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I played an earlier version of the game and although I loved the models (especially the red head) and the story, trying to move around the house was so frustrating that I deleted the game. Has this gotten any better?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I played an earlier version of the game and although I loved the models (especially the red head) and the story, trying to move around the house was so frustrating that I deleted the game. Has this gotten any better?
The graphics are better, but you still need to move, but the game is really easy, just go to a room, there is nothing there, just go to another.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
can anyone port a compressed android version that has ALL THE PARTS in one Download ?

Game looks great but I avoid types with multiple downloads like the Rona!

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Has this gotten any better?
Yes, really.
You have to persevere from one version to the other.
Just as dev has persevered and improved. From not much :eek: to something pretty good :).
Thanks to him and his patience.(y)

Oui, vraiment. Il faut persévérer d'une version à l'autre.
Comme le dev a persévéré à s'en bouffer les couilles pour s'améliorer. En partant de pas terrible :eek: pour arriver à du pas mal du tout :) . Et, somme toute, plutôt vite
Merci à lui et à sa patience. Chapeau l'artiste ;)

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Do I need to download and play day 1 and day 2, or is the content from these days already included in "PART 3"?

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes