2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

biproxy

May 6, 2017
The English is so bad it made me cringe, the choice of wording, oh boy! As for the story? Well it is just like the ramblings of a kid suffering in his puberty and has a bad dose of stupid friends. Sorry, but I can't watch this game any longer.
Plus the fade to black transitions = unplayable for me.

Nov 24, 2018
It's a Ren'Py game. To "install" it, you literally just extract it and run the EXE file. What else do you want it to say?
The request is not about how to run a RenPy game, it's about telling new comers that each release is it's own content only. That day 1 is not included in the download with the higher version number. Most games tend to include all previous content in newer versions, this game (and some others) only have the new content. This is important information if you want to start playing for the first time.

And I also want to add that it's not a bad or wrong thing to do it this way. But if things work different from the majority, it should be mentioned.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

View attachment 526426

Overview:
He is just an 18-year-old kid who falls from one bad situation to another – worse. Everything changes after another conviction when his mother is called by the school principal. The subsequent punishment permanently changes the way he accepts his relatives...
This is a story in which you are tracking the birth of a bad guy who may not be that evil as it seems...​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-21
Release Date: 2020-04-21
Developer: MiloHazeFetishFactory -
Censored: No
Version: Day 1 to 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
PART 3-BETA

(Includes DAY 3+DAY4)
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

DAY 3

DAY 2

DAY 1
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 526402 View attachment 526407 View attachment 526412 View attachment 526416 View attachment 526423 View attachment 526578 View attachment 526580 View attachment 526589 View attachment 526591 View attachment 526593 View attachment 526594 View attachment 526595 View attachment 627048 View attachment 627049 View attachment 627050 View attachment 627052 View attachment 627051 View attachment 627054 View attachment 627055 View attachment 627056
it with animations?

Devka

May 8, 2017
Personally not interested in games where each day is its own standalone game. It is to much of a hassle to deal with and choices tend to not matter since saves don't tend to carry over to the next standalone day. So if the dev decides to change the game to where all days are in a single executable i'll give it a shot.

Reactions: IPsycho

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Wish all days in one game instead for 4 (?) game.

EDIT.
Can anyone make CG pics rip for all days and post OP ?

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Personally not interested in games where each day is its own standalone game. It is to much of a hassle to deal with and choices tend to not matter since saves don't tend to carry over to the next standalone day. So if the dev decides to change the game to where all days are in a single executable i'll give it a shot.
From what I remember, there aren't choices. The version of the game i played was aimlessly clicking on buttons to move rooms, scenes might trigger at random. Hope that's changed, sounds like my kinda game but if it's a chore to do anything I can't follow it.

Last edited:
May 1, 2017
Not terrible so far, but:
WTF is up with the aunt's lips? Why does she have the profile of Marilyn Manson?
WTF is up with the mom's nipples?

Last edited:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Nice game, with great potential. I like the story, perhaps by improving the graphics and the randomness of some scenes (part 2).
Hi, friend! Thank you for the kind word!

IMHO, the next updates DAY3 and DAY4 are much, much, much better.

I have made great efforts to improve the renders and English translation... unfortunately the translation didn't work out so well ...but I am particularly pleased with the quality of the renders. This is the peak of my skills for now.:)

Reactions: krams_alfa
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes