2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yep...but there are some compressions that make the game realy small....i have seen some games that was 1.9gb go to 200mb, is realy good have a small download, but with a game that have choices, and decisions is a little sad, unless the the game use old saves. You have a newer version, much smaller download and your old saves.
Well from playing each of the days in this game. I think your choice in the long run doesn't matter. It just affect what you want to see or not. Also there been a few choices here and there that kinda go back to what did you do earlier. Did you crash the car, or did you do, whatever.. etc

Reactions: AlexTorch

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Maybe because he use subscribestar instead of patreon.
Paprika 's right. I can't use Patreon because they will throw me out in the first ten minutes if I activate my account there. Subscribbster is a much more tolerant site. I'm glad you appreciate it, friends. I share my fetishes with you and every dollar is welcome, of course. But the goal is not exactly money. I would love to be able to earn few hundred bucks a month ... but it's not a big deal only with 50 dollars :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Paprika 's right. I can't use Patreon because they will throw me out in the first ten minutes if I activate my account there. Subscribbster is a much more tolerant site. I'm glad you appreciate it, friends. I share my fetishes with you and every dollar is welcome, of course. But the goal is not exactly money. I would love to be able to earn few hundred bucks a month ... but it's not a big deal only with 50 dollars :)
The stupidity of patreon i really bad, those who stay there, must do patches or put the classic "landlady"....

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I have a different reason for avoiding this title, won't ever try these types that have a separate DL for EVERY DAY?!? Such a PITA, devs Need to figure out a way to combine or condense this shiet >;D

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have a different reason for avoiding this title, won't ever try these types that have a separate DL for EVERY DAY?!? Such a PITA, devs Need to figure out a way to combine or condense this shiet >;D
Like the dev said.
"Only day 3 and day 4 are combined. One and two are separate files. If you wish you could wait for the final release. There will be 5-6 GB finished version. "

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yep...but there are some compressions that make the game realy small....i have seen some games that was 1.9gb go to 200mb, is realy good have a small download, but with a game that have choices, and decisions is a little sad, unless the the game use old saves. You have a newer version, much smaller download and your old saves.
Yeah,we have a game that was more than 10GB.In the end it's only around 2GB.And that was 2 years ago.Now you can make it even smaller.

Nov 24, 2018
Could the dev or a moderator please put something useful in the INSTALLATION field other than the generic "extract and run"?
That's a very good request. (y)
Every download is a day and a "version" of the game,
Yes, I did see the answer, but if it wasn't on the last page, I wouldn't have bothered to search for it in the whole thread.

So please someone do this!

Reactions: ontach

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, I'm doing Day 1 and the script needs a do over.
There were just way too many mistakes.
Anyone knows where in the game can I find the script and fix it myself?
It has some good moments.
I like it when Jason Jet Lee Fushisle the cops's face.
When the Mom smacked him, I was going, yesssssss. The little s...t deserved it.
He catches the principal with his secretary doing the nasty and wakes up in his bed. I was like what the hell?
The submission points just seem to be triggering themselves. That's a first.
This game is like the artifact. It doesn't continue from the last Day, you have to start a new game.,
Yesss, I liked it when the aunt punched him in the nose, Too bad he didn't go down, the little s,,,t
I didn't know what to trigger on Day 2 so I skipped to Day 3 & 4.
A full version may not be a good idea since Day 2 is unplayable without a walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigmoneybrad

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
Could the dev or a moderator please put something useful in the INSTALLATION field other than the generic "extract and run"?
It's a Ren'Py game. To "install" it, you literally just extract it and run the EXE file. What else do you want it to say?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
<
Fap novel, Kinetic novel, Visual novel, 3DCG, Male Protogonist, Rape,Mind control, Masturbation, Blackmail, Corruption, Drugs, Humiliation, Forced, Incest, Male Domination, Stripping, Forced Stripping
That's disgusting.

Where the hell is that "Download" button?

• Haha
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I keep forgetting which sites use HTML and which use BBCODE...

...and sometimes i want to post the same thing at one of each.

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Not going to lie, the game seems hella broken. The events are infinite, but triggering one makes another variable change that stops me from doing it again (aka aunt interacts change). Honestly hard to tell time, as well as progress since there's no indicators. Might be better as a linear story game with only text and options. the freedom to roam seems unneccessary.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I can't play the days 3-4 version. When I extract it, I get an error from 7zip. Winrar gave me a similar error, but still extracted it. However when I run the game, I get a notepad file saying:

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\gsil2\Desktop\EnslaverPart3-0.4.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\gsil2\Desktop\EnslaverPart3-0.4.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\gsil2\Desktop\EnslaverPart3-0.4.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\gsil2\Desktop\EnslaverPart3-0.4.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\gsil2\Desktop\EnslaverPart3-0.4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Apr 21 20:07:30 2020"

Anyone know what to do?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
After finishing playing day 4, i must say, the game is not that bad, is not the best history of all the times but still not finished and we have a lot of things without answer, the models are not that bad too, i have seen some realy bad ones, the only thing more or less bad are the facial expressions, the fetishes are not horrible too, the only thing that i wish was that we have the options of replay the scenes without the need to save/load to see all, and there some realy hot scenes too.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
The English is so bad it made me cringe, the choice of wording, oh boy! As for the story? Well it is just like the ramblings of a kid suffering in his puberty and has a bad dose of stupid friends. Sorry, but I can't watch this game any longer.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes