2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi, friend!

In fact, the days are over. It remains to release the full version of Day 4, which has another big hot scene. Then there's another latest update to day 4 that actually closes the "The beginning".
So what are your plans after? Compress all the days in one single download? Will the story continues in part 2? Another game? Making some changes in the game? (sorry for all the questions)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
So what are your plans after? Compress all the days in one single download? Will the story continues in part 2? Another game? Making some changes in the game? (sorry for all the questions)
No, no, no. I thank you for your interest. Because any opinion, feedback and advice is just welcome for me.

You ask me nice questions.
I start answering directly:

1. If you have finished the game so far, you know that there are a lot of unanswered questions as to what exactly is going on. So the next update will try to answer these questions.

2. After “Day 4-part2” release, i think "start to finish" story. I'm going to rework day 1 and day 2, because if you've played the game you will see that they are a little ... mediocre ... :) I'll put new scenes in and some scenes will be re-rendered.

3. With all of this, I will finish the first part of the game. And then ...:) ... Jason still has to go back to school. :))) right?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
[/SPOILER]
DOWNLOAD
PART 3-BETA

(Includes DAY 3+DAY4)
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

DAY 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DAY 2

DAY 1
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
why ??? why it has to be seperated downloads and versions, instead of just 1 ....?!?!?!?!??

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
No, no, no. I thank you for your interest. Because any opinion, feedback and advice is just welcome for me.

You ask me nice questions.
I start answering directly:

1. If you have finished the game so far, you know that there are a lot of unanswered questions as to what exactly is going on. So the next update will try to answer these questions.

2. After “Day 4-part2” release, i think "start to finish" story. I'm going to rework day 1 and day 2, because if you've played the game you will see that they are a little ... mediocre ... :) I'll put new scenes in and some scenes will be re-rendered.

3. With all of this, I will finish the first part of the game. And then ...:) ... Jason still has to go back to school. :))) right?
Sounds like I should wait awhile to download, thanks for the honesty.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

moudy

Mar 2, 2017

DOWNLOAD
PART 3-BETA

DAY 3

DAY 2

DAY 1

Not gonna lie.... whenever I see this kind of thing, weather it's chapter based, week based, days based or what.... it kinda just tells me that whatever choices are in the game do not matter at all and throws me off. There might be some that do this because they have to due to file sizes, but for the most part, this is a big turnoff.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not gonna lie.... whenever I see this kind of thing, weather it's chapter based, week based, days based or what.... it kinda just tells me that whatever choices are in the game do not matter at all and throws me off. There might be some that do this because they have to due to file sizes, but for the most part, this is a big turnoff.
Yeah...for me too, it look like the choices don't matter, but every dev know what he does, but i completely agree with you, if was just a novel, without choices is a little better. But hey, is the dev first game, and so far the game is not that bad. There is always room for improvement and by how he is really honest i'm sure in the game will improve a lot.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Could the dev or a moderator please put something useful in the INSTALLATION field other than the generic "extract and run"?
Which files to download if you are playing this for the first time? Just the newest one or one from each section?
Will the files have to be extracted to different folders? Will shit happen if you extract everything into the same folder?
Will the stats (if any) be automatically picked up when you start the next chapter?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Could the dev or a moderator please put something useful in the INSTALLATION field other than the generic "extract and run"?
Which files to download if you are playing this for the first time? Just the newest one or one from each section?
Will the files have to be extracted to different folders? Will shit happen if you extract everything into the same folder?
Will the stats (if any) be automatically picked up when you start the next chapter?
Every download is a day and a "version" of the game, download day 1, play, end, download day 2, play, end, download day 3 (or beta day 3 with have part 1 of day 4) play. Wait for day 4 part 2.

Reactions: ontach and khenshin

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah...for me too, it look like the choices don't matter, but every dev know what he does, but i completely agree with you, if was just a novel, without choices is a little better. But hey, is the dev first game, and so far the game is not that bad. There is always room for improvement and by how he is really honest i'm sure in the game will improve a lot.
One good thing with stand alone updates.. You don't have to keep download the entire thing over and over for each update.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
One good thing with stand alone updates.. You don't have to keep download the entire thing over and over for each update.
Yep...but there are some compressions that make the game realy small....i have seen some games that was 1.9gb go to 200mb, is realy good have a small download, but with a game that have choices, and decisions is a little sad, unless the the game use old saves. You have a newer version, much smaller download and your old saves.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes