2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello, friends!

Thank you for your interest. It really means a lot to me. Directly on the point - day 4 is going well. After much deliberation, I decided that day 4 would be a complement to day 3. If you remember well, before day 3 came out, I wrote that I would split day 3 into two because it would become either too rushed or very long. Well, it's going to be very long now :)

I've made a huge effort to improve the quality of the renders. For the English translation ... I do what I can :) I'm struggling, struggling and still having a lot of problems :)

A bit more specifically to tell you about day 4: I had envisioned five “hot” scenes plus connecting scenes. So far, there are two very long scenes and one shorter. So, there two connecting scenes remaining plus the final “climax” scene which is (very long). Probably by the middle of the month I will get out a ready beta version.

So, thank you for your attention and apologize for the long post :)

Melchiorsan

May 2, 2018
Hello,

i am a real fan of the game. Maybe not everything is made perfectly but you can surely see the improvements from Day 1 to Day 3 so keep up the good work :) I get the impression that the MC is a little bit softer in Day 3 as in the start, so I hope he gets a little bit more back to Day 1 behavior as rough guy. But lets see and I am really looking fordward for the next release.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
H
Hello,

i am a real fan of the game. Maybe not everything is made perfectly but you can surely see the improvements from Day 1 to Day 3 so keep up the good work :) I get the impression that the MC is a little bit softer in Day 3 as in the start, so I hope he gets a little bit more back to Day 1 behavior as rough guy. But lets see and I am really looking fordward for the next release.
Hi, friend! Thank you for the kind words. I do my very best to improve that game.
Let’s say some words about Jason's rudeness ... often said - I was just thinking about it these days.
Another Member’s post made a logical argument as to why it was so rough after the game was a genre-enslaving game. “Rapin is just a way/method of achieving total domination and submission. Buut, reassure you, friend:) ... I like rape genre too and and there will be more of that fun.:))

...Definitely! And lots of it.

Reactions: GerdiB

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
Milo Haze FF I know the mother has large tits but in the screens where she is bend over the sink her tits look way too large and more like water filled baloons. In the other pics they look ok.

[...] I like rape genre too and and there will be more of that fun.:))

...Definitely! And lots of it.
Can't wait to see that :)
Will there be more girls for that "fun" in the future? Maybe a young, innocent classmate of Jason? ;)

Thank you for keeping us updated and sharing your work with us.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Honestly, I'm not a fan of milf. So I’m attracted to the Aunti content in this game. I would like more hardcore scenes with her.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
So, how do I play it? Download every day? Or there is some combined file available?

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes