2.80 star(s) 51 Votes
May 21, 2018
day 2 have bug bathroom mom room are empty room near mom always locked aunt room locked enter my room game tell me that i don`t have anything to do there go downstairs to kitchen game tell me that i need to go to living room but when i go to living room game tell me to go to kitchen !!! where i must go and how ???
I have got the same problem. After I saw a scene with the mom during which there was a bug and missing scene which i "ignored" only scene i can see is one in the living room with the aunt telling me to leave or she will leave...

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I have got the same problem. After I saw a scene with the mom during which there was a bug and missing scene which i "ignored" only scene i can see is one in the living room with the aunt telling me to leave or she will leave...
played day 1 and 3 and half of day 2 and that is enough for me and never again !!!

Reactions: joe316

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
this would be better off being scrapped and starting from the beginning. Remove the sandbox element and make it a straight VN where you can make choices (especially if the story is linear like this). Get a better English translator and work on the renders and then this would be a pretty good project. Until then, I can't recommend it to anyone.
This.

Gave it a try based on a different change of pace theme, but both the cringy writing (the extra single swear word filler text add on after every couple lines isn't adding anything meaningful when it is non stop btw) and annoying constant extra dead screen clicks just to progress it was just too much to stomach after after 20 or so minutes. And it's rare I gave up on games that early...even bad ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe316

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Not surprised to see nothing but complaints about this game. I agree that it is a huge bug filled mess.

explore

Jan 2, 2019
When the gray-haired boy (...) tries to attack the mother on the bed on day two, there is will always appear a message like "reload old save". Tried this several times, with "rough way" or "gentle way" or "use slave pill" and "don't use slave pill". Wondering, how to get passed this loophole. Thank you.

Mascis

May 22, 2018
This game is almost unplayable.

Bad translation
Cringiest text ever, every second word is f**k or b**ch.
Plot makes no sense, story is just about raping your aunt or controlling your mother with obedience pills.
Progression is just about opening doors at random.
Very poorly designed clickpoints
Very bad 3d models
Lots of useless clicks added just for the sake fo it.
And almost 1 GB download for a 15 minute game.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello friends! I am happy to announce the Android version of DAY 3 on my game. Since I do not have an android device, I would ask if you have problems with android release, write to me here or in a discord. Thank you for your support and ... happy fapping, of course! :)

Official Android release - MEGA -

Last edited:
Reactions: Reifon

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
when are you going to publish day 4
Hi, friend!

I'm very glad you like my game and want more of it:) ... but I have to disappoint you a little. By my rough calculations, sometime around the beginning of April, I should get the beta release for my subscribers and by mid-April - the finished version of day 4. The good news is that on day 4 I finish "The Beginning" and sometime in May I start the second episode of the story, where the real fun starts :))

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes