2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just started this game(currently on Day 1 still) and it has my attention. Those Tags and Overview motivated me to try this game after seeing it for the first time today.

The beginning is good so I'll see where the rest of this goes.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
The English needs a ton of work, but that's not even the biggest problem. I've got absolutely no clue how to advance the story because nothing is made particularly clear during freeroam. I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do after coming home from the shrink. I go to one room that's empty and the game kicks me out of it. I go to another room and it's locked... I don't have the patience to just keep going back and forth trying to figure out where the hell to go. Either this needs a walkthrough or the freeroam has gotta go before I'll try this again.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Did the dev's skill at VN design improve over time?

The excessive image changes, hard blackscreens, fades between images, and blank dialogue pages in Day 1 get annoying really quick.

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Hi friend. there are quite a few random events in the game. Maybe you need to go around and try different rooms. You are still alone with your aunt throughout the house.:)

Thank you for playing my game.:)

I have been to every room in the house multiple times, di the talkm action, requests multiple times and it always put me back in the hallway upstairs with no different result. Any idea on why this is happening?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I have been to every room in the house multiple times, di the talkm action, requests multiple times and it always put me back in the hallway upstairs with no different result. Any idea on why this is happening?
Hi, friend!
Day 1 or Day2?

Edit: Hmm. Once there is a Talk option it is clearly day2. The game is a bit "specific" and if you mean the scene in the living room after the aunt's yoga session, then you should be more insistent. :) that is, choose the other "hard" answer option. “Demand” instead “Request”. Then spam the living room until the next scene with aunt appears.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
meeh, none of the old saves work and as of what I remember of this game i dont feel like i wanna redo that again :eek:
this latest any sex?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
meeh, none of the old saves work and as of what I remember of this game i dont feel like i wanna redo that again :eek:
this latest any sex?
There’s no need the old saves. Every day is different game. For now the story is pretty linear. However, this is only the beginning. Kind of...like an intro.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Drugs?
Well I have yet to play it, but the mc does look like a cavemen junkie..
Everything else looks fine......peace.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Good promise, interesting scenes. Sometimes eyes looks bad, but overally ep3 looks much better then first two. Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Did the dev's skill at VN design improve over time?

The excessive image changes, hard blackscreens, fades between images, and blank dialogue pages in Day 1 get annoying really quick.
Not really, this thing is REALLY rough all around and the interactions/story does not make much sense. You pretty much advance things somewhat at random, just spamming doors until something happens.

Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
its not as much a game as its just a comic that you need to install, but I am enjoying the story so far and its rather entertaining, I just hope that as the days keep going the girls become less and less...feisty? like, I think its a bit boring how every time they are like"no I cant do that how shameful!" I think that, as the MC's control over them increases they should fight less and less to the point that they obey him without questioning, I hope this is the direction the story is going, cause its promising, best of lucks.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm stuck in Day 1. I can leave my room, but Mom's bedroom is empty, the bathroom says nothing to do, the rightmost room is locked (although you appear to check the LEFT door if you try it), and there's a laptop that I can't interact with in the fourth room. I found a spot in the rug in my room, but I'm told I can't do anything with it.

Edit: found the issue, I have to click on the very lefthand edge of "Downstairs" or I get the spare room

Last edited:

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Not really, this thing is REALLY rough all around and the interactions/story does not make much sense. You pretty much advance things somewhat at random, just spamming doors until something happens.
Yeah. I mean, the idea of playing a complete and utter bastard who can control people is one that I like (and different to a lot of the MC's on this site who are nothing but kind, polite and considerate while fucking around behind everyone's back. So it's kinda fun to be an outright jerk rather than a two-faced one), but this would be better off being scrapped and starting from the beginning. Remove the sandbox element and make it a straight VN where you can make choices (especially if the story is linear like this). Get a better English translator and work on the renders and then this would be a pretty good project. Until then, I can't recommend it to anyone.

Reactions: Tinuss and kzk0987

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I haven't tried it yet but I already have a nice feeling about this one as I'm quite excited seeing both "BDSM" and "Male Domination" tags together in a title after quite long. I appreciate the dev for the choice and genre but from a glance at the screenshots, I can say that the renders definitely need some improvement if the dev wants his work to be placed among the top games here.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
day 2 have bug bathroom mom room are empty room near mom always locked aunt room locked enter my room game tell me that i don`t have anything to do there go downstairs to kitchen game tell me that i need to go to living room but when i go to living room game tell me to go to kitchen !!! where i must go and how ???

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes