2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
And yes... I remove the points from the game. It’s no need. The game has become in rape kinetic novel :)
Puh ... happy I read that before DLing ... I hate kinetic novels, then I read a book or watch a movie ^^ - For me its about choices. But still good luck with you game.
And please add the Kinetic tag :)

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Puh ... happy I read that before DLing ... I hate kinetic novels, then I read a book or watch a movie ^^ - For me its about choices. But still good luck with you game.
And please add the Kinetic tag :)
Hi, friend.

This is my attempt to answer a question similar to yours :)

Hi, friend.
Yes. The game is pretty much linear. It's not completely linear, so much so that you can miss some scenes in certain choices. But not, no parallel storylines develop. There is no case where the main character is good or behaves well with his relatives. :) These things I left them for after the end of "The Beginning":)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
out of curiosity who rapes who
Hard question, friend. :)

It depends on whether you understand the word in a broad or narrow sense. :) There are a lot of ... spicy things in the game, that I guess aren't for everyone's taste. Maybe if you are into these fetishes and you accept the shortcomings (which for everyone are obviously different), you would like the game.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Dramandless organisation? Everithong???

Director Lewis/Loise/Luis/Luiz/Luise/Lois/Louis?

What kind of sorcery is this?

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
do i need to download day 1 2 and 3 or when i download day 3 have complete 1 2 and 3 ??

Reactions: Sassama

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
do i need to download day 1 2 and 3 or when i download day 3 have complete 1 2 and 3 ??
Yes friend. Every day is a different installation. I deliberately made it because:

1. because of the size (every day is about 1 GB).

2. you may still not like the game and so you will fuck yourself with only 1 GB, not 3GB :)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
first and foremost-LOVED IT:love::love::love:(y)
but i do have some questions/thoughts
can your choices cause a loop in the game ie day two ive pissed aunty off but i cant sleep or do anything else but upset her more-done all talks.actions requests so skipped some of day 2 and started day 3
you may wish to drop the walking animation to doors-just my preference as just seems to slow the game down.
again great work will add to watch list :)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
first and foremost-LOVED IT:love::love::love:(y)
but i do have some questions/thoughts
can your choices cause a loop in the game ie day two ive pissed aunty off but i cant sleep or do anything else but upset her more-done all talks.actions requests so skipped some of day 2 and started day 3
you may wish to drop the walking animation to doors-just my preference as just seems to slow the game down.
again great work will add to watch list :)
Hi friend!
Thank you for your kind words. I'll try to answer you in a row.
1. You can't cause a loop scene with your choices. The problem here is different:) Because I use ren'py randomized events you have to spam the living room until a new scene with AUNT appears :) In the next updates I will not use this approach, but day 1 and day 2 are built around randomized events. Unfortunately.
2. About the second question - yes, that was a bad way of doing animation. in the next update of day 2, I’ll remove them.

thank you for the support!

Reactions: Ginji

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
In chapter 2 Jason's mom "passed away" instead of "passed out".
That makes a huge difference...

PS: In chapter 3 Jason apparently took out his cellphone out of his ass (his underwear doesn't have pockets).

Last edited:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
In chapter 2 Jason's mom "passed away" instead of "passed out".
That makes a huge difference...
Thank you friend.

Day 1 and day 2 went through a lot of reworking while I was doing day 3, but I didn't upload them today because I have a whole new scenes to finish.

But I definitely missed this :). by the way, I want to tell you that you are probably the only one reading the story :D.
I'm having trouble in writing because of the language (as you undoubtedly noticed :)), but I like the plot a lot and think it's good :)
So, thank you for the effort:D

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
Nov 24, 2017
So, this going be just a sexfest game with a story that makes zero sense? I mean, three days in and that many sexual encounters with family already? I know some people like games like that, but, this will be a pass for me. Goodluck on the creation of the game, Devs.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It's kind of sad to know that I'm one of the only people reading the story, but I'm having a severe headache just trying to make sense out of this story.
My advice would be for you to partner up with someone who actually knows how to write a good story. Someone who wants to improve it without changing it so much. Rigt now the only thing that seems to help me continue the story is the absurdity of it all, most likely the funny facial expressions of his aunt.

Last edited:

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
## DSICLAIMER##
Please, do not update the threat! The game is not ready. This is the BETA version!

Hello friends! It is my pleasure to present you the early version of DAY 3. I sincerely thank you for your support. It means a lot to me. THANKS! I want to mention that this is almost the full version of the upcoming official release. The difference is that the last scene / the FULL last scene / is not included because I am still working on it. So ... there will also be surprises in the official release :)

And... happy fapping, of course! :)

View attachment 518479
Follow the link:
PC version:
MAC version:
Where's android version with compressed

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I’ll update the thread when android version is ready.
correct me if im wrong but i have to download 3 games to play just 3 days in the game?=
if is like that i think i will be passing on the game, there is nothing more annoying that have to download a new game every time you add a new day

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes