2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Spam the Living Room thing until she's asleep then rape her feet

The developer is non-English. He probably figured those 2 are nicknames of each other.
In the developers defense... English has a lot of really stupid interchangeable names like William and Bill, Richard and Dick, Sarah and Sally, Henry and Harry... The list goes on and on...

After playing Day 1 it feels like there is a chunk of game missing.
I will honestly admit that I skipped thru quite a bit of dialog because... well you know...
but it basically went from watching your principal rape his secretary directly to your mom being randomly brain washed.
Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate every opinion and it really matters to me.

DAY 1 is worse than DAY 2 because six months ago I was still very inexperienced in game developing. If you have the patience and tolerance for some of my mistakes I am sure you will have a great time with my visual novella. :)

Thank you very much.

Now I work hardly on DAY 3 and when I publish the update, I will remake a DAY1, DAY2 and DAY3 in one pretty big NONbuggy, script-corrected release.

And then I'm sure that the holes in the plot will be clear to you.:)

Thank you for playing my game.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I'm glad to announce that I'm uploading the Android version for DAY 2 of my game. I would like to warn you that I have not tested it, I will be glad to report to you if there is any problem.

DAY2 - Android - v7a:
DAY2 - Android - v8a:
DAY2 - Android - UNIVERSAL:
DAY2 - Android - x86_64:

DAY2 - Android - UNIVERSAL&x86_64:

Last edited:

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
Awesome game so far for the story. I love where it's going! However, it seams like there is a lot of "extra clicking" for no reason in Day2. It's very annoying. I look forward to day 3 & to seeing a cleaned up version of all 3. Also, as a previous poster said it's confusing when the MC's name keeps changing from Jason to Jessie.

slickwilly

Jul 31, 2017
I love this game! My favorite thing is moms getting titty-fucked by their sons and you sir have accomplished that very well! My only complaint is that the aunt should also have big tits or just make it all about the mom.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello friends!
Since it has been a long time since the last update, I would like to inform you about my progress on DAY 3. Nobody has asked about the status of DAY 3 yet, which makes me sad a little :), but I'll tell you. :)

First of all, it turned out that day3 would split it into two parts, because there are many events that if I included them in an update it would be pretty bad (rushed scenes), or pretty big (over 2GB initially).
For this reason, I still had to rewrite the script and add explanatory scenes.

I'm also trying to fix Day 1 and Day 2 by being in the middle of DAY 1 and I think I'll release a major update with a few added scenes from old and new renders, because I figured a lot of the positive critics were right about the incomprehensibility of story.
So, thank you, and if you want to ask something - you are welcome.

P.S. Who wants a spoiler? Hehe.
test_222045.png

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
Hello friends!
Since it has been a long time since the last update, I would like to inform you about my progress on DAY 3. Nobody has asked about the status of DAY 3 yet, which makes me sad a little :), but I'll tell you. :)

First of all, it turned out that day3 would split it into two parts, because there are many events that if I included them in an update it would be pretty bad (rushed scenes), or pretty big (over 2GB initially).
For this reason, I still had to rewrite the script and add explanatory scenes.

I'm also trying to fix Day 1 and Day 2 by being in the middle of DAY 1 and I think I'll release a major update with a few added scenes from old and new renders, because I figured a lot of the positive critics were right about the incomprehensibility of story.
So, thank you, and if you want to ask something - you are welcome.

P.S. Who wants a spoiler? Hehe.
View attachment 477247
Sorry for not asking did not want you to feel rushed

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Is there anything to be done with the rope you get from the garage? I get that rope from the garage and I can't seem to get any new events after that.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Is there anything to be done with the rope you get from the garage? I get that rope from the garage and I can't seem to get any new events after that.

Yes, friend. The most interesting scenes are right after that :) You can walk to the second floor and then go down to the living room. I don't want to spoil you anymore :)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Yes, friend. The most interesting scenes are right after that :) You can walk to the second floor and then go down to the living room. I don't want to spoil you anymore :)
Will it be in the new update? Or am I missing something in this part?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Will it be in the new update? Or am I missing something in this part?
Hello, friend. I talk about “day 2”. There is two main scenes after the returning.
Right after Jason’s return form the therapist, he picks up the rope and tape and following the scenarios, he has to go to his mother's room. He takes what he find there and returns to the living room.
A user reports to me that there is a bug somewhere, but I can't find it yet. No one else has reported such a problem and I figured he might be playing an old version of the game. Maybe the bug before or after the scene in the living room.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hello, friend. I talk about “day 2”. There is two main scenes after the returning.
Right after Jason’s return form the therapist, he picks up the rope and tape and following the scenarios, he has to go to his mother's room. He takes what he find there and returns to the living room.
A user reports to me that there is a bug somewhere, but I can't find it yet. No one else has reported such a problem and I figured he might be playing an old version of the game. Maybe the bug before or after the scene in the living room.
after he took the rope in the garage, new scenes did not open. I thought it would be in the new part.

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
after he took the rope in the garage, new scenes did not open. I thought it would be in the new part.
Well I don't know if this will help you, but this is what I did.
1. Take the rope and duct tape.
2. Go to Mom's room and get pills.
3. Go downstairs and until you get scene from the living room with Mom where she gets angry.
4. Go to Mom's room with her sleeping and enjoy the scene and make the "correct" choices there! :devilish:

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello, friends!

I have good and bad news. The good thing is that "Day 3" is 80% ready (in my accounts). The whole script was written, with only three scenes left to render, two of which I didn't even begin. Unfortunately, the "cherry cake" is one of those two scenes, and this last scene always takes a long time. I think day 3 got a little spicier and I'm not sure everyone will like it. As I mentioned earlier, the originally conceived Day 3 was split into two because of the emerging size. There are currently about 700 renders and I expect them to reach 1000 (something averages between day 1 and day 2) by the end.

Thank you for your patience, friends.

Here's a quick peek at the things that await us on "Day 3" :)

Ready for auntieee!

auntsroom_test1.png auntsroom_test2.png test4.png test5.png elevator_jason_grab_ass15_123154.png

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
@milo_haze_ff

so crazy fucking rape szenes I never seen before! Please make more games and more Updates! I hope one day you get money for your work.
Hello Friend! I just want to tell you that an opinion like yours counteracts ten other negative ones. :) I make the game for you, others who have fetishes like mine. so ... thanks for the support!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hello Friend! I just want to tell you that an opinion like yours counteracts ten other negative ones. :) I make the game for you, others who have fetishes like mine. so ... thanks for the support!
will always be dissatisfied. And they scold your game more by inertia of thinking, and not by the fact that they did not like the game)
These are my thoughts.

Reactions: coremetal
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes