2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
The previous review is very unfair. I played through both parts and the game is enjoyable if you like the tags.

i dont go posting reviews attacking a genre that is not as exiting to me. Again if you dont like the tags why do you even bother playing?
bobo_monkey

When did I ever mention that I was turned off by the tags though? I didn't say a single word about the tags or theme. I specifically pointed out that it was the UI and mechanics of the game that broke the deal for me. Crappy renders and broken english I can deal with, but the core mechanics of the game felt very chaotic and like they were glued together without thought. THAT, is a thing I can't deal with.

Don't put words in people's mouths, especially when the exact thing they actually said is located directly below your own review.

*Edit: Also, just to be a bit of the asshole you seem to think i am, its "Exciting" not "Exiting" :rolleyes:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Version 0.2.1 includes day1 & 2, right?
No, friend. 0.2.1 is fixed version for Day 02.
I divided them into two parts because only the second part has over 1200 renders and if we added the first part it would become over 2000 renders. Over 2.5 GB compressed version would seriously discourage many people from downloading the game.
And now, perhaps, many people wonder if it's worth it. ;)

pbam

May 22, 2018
the grammar could really use some improvement,the navigation is confusing and those constant blackout transitions are really really annoying

Last edited:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
the grammar could really use some improvement,the navigation is confusing and those constant blackout transitions are really really annoying
Hi! Thanks for the feedback. Check part two. I think there is a big improvement on just those things that irritate you.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
So far the only point I'm able to get is 1 Mom angry point...I don't want those do I?

Oct 28, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Enslaver-The Beginning [Intro] [MiloHaze FetishFactory] - Original Size: 700MB

Download Win (180MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude can u compress the recent version of the game plz

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Enslaver-The Beginning [v0.2.1] [MiloHaze FetishFactory] - Original Size: 1.07 GB

Download Win (197 MB): - - -

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Enslaver-The Beginning [Day 1] [MiloHaze FetishFactory] - Original Size: 700 MB

Download Win (172 MB): - - -

Oct 28, 2017

Enslaver-The Beginning [v0.2.1] [MiloHaze FetishFactory] - Original Size: 1.07 GB

Download Win (197 MB): - - -

Thank you so much

Reactions: playb0y44

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
WTF is his name fucking Jason or Jessie?? Damn this transitions an extra clicking on this game are annoying as fuck along with the bad grammar. I want to give this a try I like how evil you can be but damn all the little game problems just to damn annoying

EDIT: Did i miss something?? Where they tell you about the pills how does he know about them

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes