2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
ok so how exactly is this working? after the Kitchen (intro) event, i can talk to Aunt in the Livingroom (Yoga + Sofa) and meet her in her room for an Event that just plays out. After that her Room is locked like the Bathroom. I can't find a Key (if there is any), the Yoga Event ends automatically after the first time ('overdone it') just as the Sofa event will always play out bad if i do anything, even talking.

What am i missing?

Edit: new Event in Livingroom Started and i don't know why it does all of a sudden.
Hi friend. there are quite a few random events in the game. Maybe you need to go around and try different rooms. You are still alone with your aunt throughout the house.:)

Thank you for playing my game.:)

groing

Jan 25, 2018
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\Downloadet\Enslaver_day2-020-pc\Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\Downloadet\Enslaver_day2-020-pc\Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 574, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\Downloadet\Enslaver_day2-020-pc\Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\Downloadet\Enslaver_day2-020-pc\Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "G:\Downloadet\Enslaver_day2-020-pc\Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596

Thu Oct 10 09:51:50 2019

Reactions: Agrik

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\Downloadet\Enslaver_day2-020-pc\Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\Downloadet\Enslaver_day2-020-pc\Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 574, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\Downloadet\Enslaver_day2-020-pc\Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\Downloadet\Enslaver_day2-020-pc\Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "G:\Downloadet\Enslaver_day2-020-pc\Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596

Thu Oct 10 09:51:50 2019
Download the fixed version linked in the quote below
Hello guys. I sincerely apologize for the problem. When packing it gave some bug that I didn't understand what it is.
I hope the problem is already resolved and I upload the fixed versions.

Thank you for your patience.

workupload - mac & pc version:

mega - pc version:
mega mac version:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
And finally, here we have a rape game with some actual rape. Funny to play little sociapath, honestly. Keep up, it is a really spicy thing.

Reactions: ubblesnop

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Download the fixed version linked in the quote below
the pc still doesn't have the rpy files mega link your post

those links still say Enslaver_day2-0.2.0-pc thought it would say Enslaver_day2-0.2.1-pc

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
the pc still doesn't have the rpy files mega link your post
Yes it does I just checked it and they are there for me.
This link is the one I just checked -
en.png

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do you get out of the main character's bedroom in the beginning of the game?

When I click on the door I get sent back to stand next to the bed and if I click on the bed or any of the other clickable objects in the room I get an error message saying that my character isn't interested in doing whatever action would be possible with that object right now because he wants to find out what happened to his stuff. There doesn't seem to actually be a way to escape from the room.

• Haha
Reactions: M4t7theNinja

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you get out of the main character's bedroom in the beginning of the game?

When I click on the door I get sent back to stand next to the bed and if I click on the bed or any of the other clickable objects in the room I get an error message saying that my character isn't interested in doing whatever action would be possible with that object right now because he wants to find out what happened to his stuff. There doesn't seem to actually be a way to escape from the room.
Click the text "exit" or something, the text in the top left corner of the screen that will take you out of the room if I remember correctly.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes