• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
I think the game so far is great I like the mom the best so far and cant wait to see what else we will do with her

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I see the rape tag. Is this something done by the mc or an antagonist?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I see the rape tag. Is this something done by the mc or an antagonist?
Well in all technicality, Mind Control is Rape because you are getting someone to do something without giving them the chance to accept or decline your advances. It's the same thing as spiking someones drink and fucking them because they can't say no.

To actually answer the question, the MC forces the aunt to either give him a handjob or let him cum on her. I haven't played this since it came out so I could be mistaken, but i'm fairly certain that's what happens.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hello Friend.
Whenever I can, I will answer questions from people who waste their time having fun with my creation. Feedback is very important to me. That's how I understand where I'm wrong and what people like.

About the game - I think in your case you ran into a script glitch and you ignored it (you pressed the "ignore" button). If you use the back button and go back before giving it the error, I guess you will get out of this problem.
Also, if it is impossible for you, I would advise you to wait until Sunday when I will try to upload a fix for the Windows version.

Especially for you :)
I actually have the same situation.
This scenario occurs at the entrance to the kitchen, at least with frequent repetitions.
There were no more new scenes, just replays. Therefore, I simply did not know what to do. Was it the finale or the plot will continue after some missed scene.
Pretty interesting job. Of course, there are some irregularities in this. But I liked both the plot itself and its content. It’s a pity that there is not so much content yet.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I actually have the same situation.
This scenario occurs at the entrance to the kitchen, at least with frequent repetitions.
There were no more new scenes, just replays. Therefore, I simply did not know what to do. Was it the finale or the plot will continue after some missed scene.
Pretty interesting job. Of course, there are some irregularities in this. But I liked both the plot itself and its content. It’s a pity that there is not so much content yet.
Hello Friend. First I want to thank you for playing my game.
About your question I would advise you the same as others. Try the Android version, in which I hope I've fixed this glitch. I have no time in the moment to bugfixing this version. I am currently halfway through writing the script on day 02, with the rendering process almost complete. It can be said that I am two weeks away from the post of the second part in which the real action begins :).

Best regards!

Milo

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hello Friend. First I want to thank you for playing my game.
About your question I would advise you the same as others. Try the Android version, in which I hope I've fixed this glitch. I have no time in the moment to bugfixing this version. I am currently halfway through writing the script on day 02, with the rendering process almost complete. It can be said that I am two weeks away from the post of the second part in which the real action begins :).

Best regards!

Milo
Thanks for your reply.
I'm just more comfortable playing with a PC.
But still for me to see the second part is more important than the correction of this part. So I will expect a new part.
I hope for your imagination.

Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
this game has great potential, I like the dinamics with the characters and the dialogue is kinda childish but then again, this are kids so it kind a fits, my only real isue is that the the MC has one fucking ugly face, specially while emoting on the cutsines he looks really bad, his nose, his lips, looking at him was honestly a turn off,

Reactions: Hermies

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Looking forward to the update, any news?
Hello Friend. First I want to thank you for your interest in my game. :)
As for the question of how the sequel is going, I have to tell you that the question is complicated. In fact, the sequel is ready. When I started testing it, it turned out to be much shorter than the first part. And... I don't like that. I included all the scenes I wanted so that they didn't spoil the third part. But really - it's quite short.
So I started expanding the scenes a bit and inserted a few third day scenes that I'm still render. Then there were problems with the plot, etc.
It's complicated, I told you. :)

I hope to get a ready update by the end of the month or the beginning of the next one.

Best regards

milo

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
"Enslaver - the beginning " - version 0.2.0

## WARNING##
explicit contentt

anonfile - pc version:
anonfile - mac version:

workupload - pc & mac version:

mega - mac version:
mega - pc version:

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
"Enslaver - the beginning " - version 0.2.0

## WARNING##
explicit contentt

anonfile - pc version:
anonfile - mac version:

workupload - pc & mac version:

mega - mac version:
mega - pc version:
Compressed version? Any chance?

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
Same Error, Tried OP NOPY and #72 Mega, both with the same error

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
The lacking quality of the renders is so horrible, its gone to being pure comedy gold.When looking at preview pic #6 I instantly thought "OMG, somebody call the police and tell them that a pair of 8 year olds are about to take their parents' car on a joy ride!"

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes