2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
promising game but there are too many errors and renders are strange sometimes...

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I can't even figure out how to get out of the first bedroom when he is at home alone, you click everywhere and you can't leave...uninstall but I hope it works out. The fading blackouts between screens are very annoying for the eyes.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello guys, this is an Android version with bug fixes (I hope so). I have not corrected the dialogues, because at least for the moment it is something beyond my abilities. Sorry about that.

I would like to ask if there are any issues with the version write to me. This version has bug fixes but I may not have done well and missed something.

Also, on a smaller screen, renders may not be that ugly. :)

Please, if you notice a bug, tell me.

Thank you, guys. I appreciate the fact that you are wasting your time with my creation. ;)

- x86_64 version;

- v7a version (old android)

- arm64 - v8a version (newer android)

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
The idea can be good (even if not everyone likes it... like a lot of things here). I think it has an original side, as much as I understand it.
But the job looks more like it was sloppy, just a rough draft.
Many black screens, walls with green and red spots, lots of mistakes in the text, typos...
The graphics ...uh...very average with rather funny expressions in the later degrees.

A rather chaotic process, it is easy to get lost, not knowing who is where... pills that appear, we don't know why...
Anyway... it might be nice, but there's work to be done!

Good heart and don't give up
----
L'idée peut être bien (même si elle ne plait pas à tout le monde.. comme beaucoup de choses ici). Moi je trouve qu'elle a un côté original, pour autant que je l'ai comprise.
Mais le boulot a plutôt l'air d'avoir été bâclé, d'être juste une ébauche.
Beaucoup d'écrans noirs, des murs avec des taches vertes et rouges, des tas de fautes dans le texte, des typos...
Les graphiques .. .euh .. très moyens avec des expressions plutôt marrantes au second degrés

Un déroulement un peu chaotique, on se perd facilement, à ne plus savoir qui est où... des pilules qui apparaissent on ne sait pas pourquoi ..
Bref.. ça pourrait être bien, mais il y a du boulot !!

Bon courage et baisse pas les bras

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
The idea can be good (even if not everyone likes it... like a lot of things here). I think it has an original side, as much as I understand it.
But the job looks more like it was sloppy, just a rough draft.
Many black screens, walls with green and red spots, lots of mistakes in the text, typos...
The graphics ...uh...very average with rather funny expressions in the later degrees.

A rather chaotic process, it is easy to get lost, not knowing who is where... pills that appear, we don't know why...
Anyway... it might be nice, but there's work to be done!

Good heart and don't give up
----
L'idée peut être bien (même si elle ne plait pas à tout le monde.. comme beaucoup de choses ici). Moi je trouve qu'elle a un côté original, pour autant que je l'ai comprise.
Mais le boulot a plutôt l'air d'avoir été bâclé, d'être juste une ébauche.
Beaucoup d'écrans noirs, des murs avec des taches vertes et rouges, des tas de fautes dans le texte, des typos...
Les graphiques .. .euh .. très moyens avec des expressions plutôt marrantes au second degrés

Un déroulement un peu chaotique, on se perd facilement, à ne plus savoir qui est où... des pilules qui apparaissent on ne sait pas pourquoi ..
Bref.. ça pourrait être bien, mais il y a du boulot !!

Bon courage et baisse pas les bras

Thank you for the reasoned review. Be sure that I take all the criticism seriously. I work on many of the issues mentioned in the negative comments I received. Right now, I'm trying to work on day 2 and the "black screens" at the same time. I hope I will release a smoother version of part one soon.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Its quite buggy right now. Like two time on space to go forward, or you can take your phone multiple times, but you'd never actually get one. Why else you ask for a phone from Tom? And please, its an incest game, dont make it like Principle fucked Mom of MC. That is bad way of doing incest games.

Last edited:

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
I also found this game virtually unplayable due to the screen transitions, multiple clicks just to advance one scene. And the engrish is very jarring, an online translate engine would surely do a better job. I liked the premise before I downloaded, but I've deleted it, don't think I'll try again unless I see some positive comments here.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Have had a play and my honest assessment is It could be a good game i like the premise.but it needs a bit more care and attention given to it. The game as it stands feels rushed and inconsistent . There are many posts in this thread relating to the current problems so i won't repeat them.

The main thing is to take the constructive criticism on board and not be disheartened by it, Use it to improve the game. I would suggest taking a bit more time with updates etc so for example if you were looking at a monthly update cycle add another 2 weeks to give yourself a window to go through and proof it before release.

On a last note if being a dev was easy we would all be doing it but its not

So thank you for trying to put something together. And wishing you all the best with your project

Ghostfield

Jun 24, 2017
As many others have written here it could become a good game. The art is there, I like most of the designs. But for the love of tits, please get a proofreader. This goes beyond a bad google translate. I just had to read:
"Tom: Wow, that requires dramandless organisation (I take it he meant tremendous)
Jason: Everithong..."
English isn't my first language either but this is on a level of its own.
Still, I like the design of the main character and MC is always a good way of getting quick wank material so I'll follow it and see where it goes.

GFFU

Nov 29, 2017
This needs proofreading. Badly. And it's not even a case of the tired old "English is not my first language" excuse, it's just sloppy writing. I mean, within the same dialogue, the principal's last name is spelled four different ways. Is he Lewis, Luis, Louise or Luiz?
LULZ

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
milo_haze_ff

Okay so there's a whole series of bugs, I can't say exactly where I am in the game, but mom has a lot of anger points, some sub and some lust-points. I am standing in the upstairs hallway after a kind of 'rapey' scene with 'mom'. Every room I try to enter asks me if I want to, but every time I say 'yes I do' I get and error-screen. Only the Aunt's room says it's locked but all the others just error out. If I try to go into my own room it's even worse because it crashes the game entirely. And there's also no way to leave the hallway because for some reason the "DOWNSTAIRS" button has disappeared. Please do something if you can.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
milo_haze_ff

Okay so there's a whole series of bugs, I can't say exactly where I am in the game, but mom has a lot of anger points, some sub and some lust-points. I am standing in the upstairs hallway after a kind of 'rapey' scene with 'mom'. Every room I try to enter asks me if I want to, but every time I say 'yes I do' I get and error-screen. Only the Aunt's room says it's locked but all the others just error out. If I try to go into my own room it's even worse because it crashes the game entirely. And there's also no way to leave the hallway because for some reason the "DOWNSTAIRS" button has disappeared. Please do something if you can.

Hello Friend. You really surprised me that you came to this position. The truth is, this is an old script that I would use for loop scenes the other day. I subsequently abandoned it but did not delete it so I could use it another time if I needed it. The finished game script does not have a direct link to the label you are in. I really have no idea how you got there.
So far, I am fully committed to completing the second part of the game and therefore have not yet repaired the first part. I can advise you to download the android version, which is at least in part with bug fixes.
... and thank you for playing my game, of course.
I hope in the near future I can upload the first part with fixed bugs.

Reactions: CTNK and HUNUTAN

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Hello Friend. You really surprised me that you came to this position. The truth is, this is an old script that I would use for loop scenes the other day. I subsequently abandoned it but did not delete it so I could use it another time if I needed it. The finished game script does not have a direct link to the label you are in. I really have no idea how you got there.
So far, I am fully committed to completing the second part of the game and therefore have not yet repaired the first part. I can advise you to download the android version, which is at least in part with bug fixes.
... and thank you for playing my game, of course.
I hope in the near future I can upload the first part with fixed bugs.
milo_haze_ff

Thank you for your response, it's always great to see a Dev actually respond to things posted on a forum like this, instead of just ignoring it.

With regards to how I got there, maybe you can figure out how I got there if I upload my save, would that help?

As far as using Android goes, I would prefer not because I hate the interface and I also don't own any android devices or programs right now. Is there no way for me to download a windows version that does work?

Thanks again, for your efforts.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
milo_haze_ff

Thank you for your response, it's always great to see a Dev actually respond to things posted on a forum like this, instead of just ignoring it.

With regards to how I got there, maybe you can figure out how I got there if I upload my save, would that help?

As far as using Android goes, I would prefer not because I hate the interface and I also don't own any android devices or programs right now. Is there no way for me to download a windows version that does work?

Thanks again, for your efforts.
Hello Friend.
Whenever I can, I will answer questions from people who waste their time having fun with my creation. Feedback is very important to me. That's how I understand where I'm wrong and what people like.

About the game - I think in your case you ran into a script glitch and you ignored it (you pressed the "ignore" button). If you use the back button and go back before giving it the error, I guess you will get out of this problem.
Also, if it is impossible for you, I would advise you to wait until Sunday when I will try to upload a fix for the Windows version.

Especially for you :)

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes