2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

matt2211

Jan 30, 2018
milo_haze_ff whats the e.t.a of the next update of the game you a week , month or longer?
i'm not in anyway trying to rush you or anything i just enjoyed the last 2 updates thats why im asking:);)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
milo_haze_ff whats the e.t.a of the next update of the game you a week , month or longer?
i'm not in anyway trying to rush you or anything i just enjoyed the last 2 updates thats why im asking:);)
Hi, friend! The update is almost ready. So far the last scene remains, which is usually very long and takes the most of my time. if I have to specify the time, I would say that in a week it will be ready day3.

Thank you for your support, friend.

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Keep up the good work. I've been a lurker to this site for a month now, but because I wanted to encourage milohaze to continue with his /her visual novel game, I decided to sign up. I'm also thinking of supporting financially too. Start out small and then see where it goes. I have noticed many games do get abandoned regardless of how much finances they get from sites like Patreon and I dont want to sink money into developers who do that. I rather just pay a full price on Steam when the game is completed.

But I do see upside for those who continue to monthly subscribe. Its like there way of motivating the developers to finish what they started all for the price of a cup of coffee per month. I am very new to these type of games as well as the subscription model but wow, it is very entertaining. Thank you for reading this comment. Hopefully I did not waste 2 minutes of your life and if I did, oh well. ;P

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello friends.
I was extremely pleasantly surprised by the strong support I have received over the last few days from the members of this forum. I want to express to you my sincere appreciation that you enjoy the development of my hobby. For this reason, I will be releasing a beta of Day 3, which is basically intended for my subscribers on SubscribeStar (two people for the moment :)). The beta is completely ready with no bugs. Only the full final scene will be missing. I will post the Beta as a post here without updating the main topic for those of you who are most eager to understand what is happening to Jason. :))
I want to mention that by releasing the full version next week, I will be releasing it as a whole Day 3, not as a beta update. For those of you with a metric internet connection, it might be a problem and it might be a good idea to wait for the finished version on day 3.

Again, thank you for your support... and Stay tuned :)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
## DSICLAIMER##
Please, do not update the threat! The game is not ready. This is the BETA version!

Hello friends! It is my pleasure to present you the early version of DAY 3. I sincerely thank you for your support. It means a lot to me. THANKS! I want to mention that this is almost the full version of the upcoming official release. The difference is that the last scene / the FULL last scene / is not included because I am still working on it. So ... there will also be surprises in the official release :)

And... happy fapping, of course! :)

main_menu02.png
Follow the link:
PC version:
MAC version:

boy2636

Dec 4, 2019
3rd day of beta I really liked. Thanks so much for a good game. A wonderful game, beautiful women (especially the mother of the protagonist), sexy lingerie and high heels, I will wait for the continuation. And one more question, how many gaming days will there be?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Is game linear or choices have some sense?
Hi, friend.
Yes. The game is pretty much linear. It's not completely linear, so much so that you can miss some scenes in certain choices. But not, no parallel storylines develop. There is no case where the main character is good or behaves well with his relatives. :) These things I left them for after the end of "The Beginning":)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
3rd day of beta I really liked. Thanks so much for a good game. A wonderful game, beautiful women (especially the mother of the protagonist), sexy lingerie and high heels, I will wait for the continuation. And one more question, how many gaming days will there be?
Hi, friend. Thank you for the kind words. Regarding your question: I had originally planned four episode to finish "The Beginning." Episode three I split it into two, so most likely the episodes will be five (unless I split the Day 5 episode into two again for some valid reason that hasn't happened to me right now :)). Hopefully with Day 5 the game intro will end. I already have a vague concept of how the game will progress. but so far the idea is just vague :))

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes