2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
correct me if im wrong but i have to download 3 games to play just 3 days in the game?=
if is like that i think i will be passing on the game, there is nothing more annoying that have to download a new game every time you add a new day
No. You're not wrong at all. I did it completely with good intentions, believe me :) The three days are 3GB. If you don't like the game, I'll save you 2GB of waiting. If you like it ... I believe you'll forgive me that you have to download three different files.:)

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No. You're not wrong at all. I did it completely with good intentions, believe me :) The three days are 3GB. If you don't like the game, I'll save you 2GB of waiting. If you like it ... I believe you'll forgive me that you have to download three different files.:)
doenst matter if that is your plan of reléase... i dont think that is for me, daughter for dessert have the same way of releasing games and i dont like it, having to download a game for each day sux, will rather download 8 gb or more than having 30 games

Reactions: moudy

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think, going forward, if you can compile the game into 5 GB "chunks", that would cut down on the total number of downloads required. That might be about a week of game time per update.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
seems like is kinda kinetic considering you can play day 3 while not having played day 1 and 2, the game is kinda different from any other and there is no ntr atleast thats something good xD

Milo Haze FF you should add harem tag

Reactions: damien_sensei

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
Is chapter one broken? First time in the player's room and trying to leave. Clicking on exit shows the other side of the player's room and clicking on the door to leave takes you back to the first screen where you see the player's bed.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Silly Question: Is there any NEW content in Chapters 1 & 2? Asking because when I last played both of them, they didn't give a "End of Content" screen and I felt like I was caught in a loop. I checked and I had accessed all content, so the game was either open-ended without any definite end of content screen, or I was caught in a weird bug. Or maybe I was just to tired.

Good Game, BTW. There is not many games around where you can be this big of a shit, this fast.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
dont understand what to do on chapter 2, bathroom with aunt singing is closed, even her room, and cant enter in my room because "nothing to do". Dunno.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
dont understand what to do on chapter 2, bathroom with aunt singing is closed, even her room, and cant enter in my room because "nothing to do". Dunno.
i am stuck there to i dont know how to progress through the game till its time to got to the psychologist

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
I find day 3 more successful than day 2 (I don't remember the first day ...).
The 2 : knowing that we have to go in the living room until we find the aunt asleep and make her do a footjob :unsure::rolleyes:o_O... not easy to guess ! Nor, that, when we come back from the psychologist, we have to go get the painkillers in the mother's room before giving her whisky...:sneaky:
When you're unlucky, it can take at least an hour to try a lot of things during this second day !
The third one seems much more logical and coherent to me.

Basically, I think that the dev has a certain talent as a screenwriter, originality and imagination but he's not really a writer, nor a graphic designer!

Overall, I think it's a good game, which really stands out and is worth the try.(y)

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes