2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I can't tell if the choices you select really matter. Is going easy on the girls a love route and going hard a slave route?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I can't tell if the choices you select really matter. Is going easy on the girls a love route and going hard a slave route?
So far, the only difference is the first choice, if you have a bar fight or stolen a car. I wish that we have 2 routes, the bad motherfucker and some kind of love and sex slaves.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
this look okay but from the preview screenshots MC's dick looks tiny, is it true? cause if so that's a pass from me especially given the premise of the game

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
this look okay but from the preview screenshots MC's dick looks tiny, is it true? cause if so that's a pass from me especially given the premise of the game
He don't have a chair leg, but since he is not an adult, i guess is a normal penis.

Yoomu

Jan 7, 2018
After the end of therapy session with the pills dealer the game is looping, is that supposed to be the end of this version?

Reactions: Macgamer

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
After the end of therapy session with the pills dealer the game is looping, is that supposed to be the end of this version?
Yes, friend. When the game returns you to the main menu, then the game in this update is over.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
So do we need to download day 1, then load a save from the end into day 2, and so on (similar to Ecchi Sensei)? Or is each day standalone or something?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i played the new update and when i got the pill from the girl in the therapist office the game started over again it did this over and over i finally deleted the game it was neverending i even started a new game and it did the same

paprikakab

Dec 21, 2017
Same question, is really a Day 4? I don't understand, or finish after the pill that the therapist gave him because will be a Day 4 later?

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Guys i start play 1 day and this have so much black screen transitions that I really felt bad. the other days is like this? because i like it and want play but just can't play(

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Guys i start play 1 day and this have so much black screen transitions that I really felt bad. the other days is like this? because i like it and want play but just can't play(
Hi, friend. I’ll quot you one of my previous answers:

I'm not quite sure :)

With Day 3 and Day 4 I might have done better :)
Day 1 and Day 2 I Patched them a little, so they could play with a lot of patience and desire. :D
...especially if you like those kinks.

if you don't have the nerve to do this, then please wait a month until I finish the full day 1 and day 2 rebuild and put them in one finished product. :D

Reactions: Tinuss

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, friend. I’ll quot you one of my previous answers:

I'm not quite sure :)

With Day 3 and Day 4 I might have done better :)
Day 1 and Day 2 I Patched them a little, so they could play with a lot of patience and desire. :D
...especially if you like those kinks.

if you don't have the nerve to do this, then please wait a month until I finish the full day 1 and day 2 rebuild and put them in one finished product. :D
ok i'll wait rebuilt. I'll hope you change count of this black screens transition between pictures on every scene and click what almost cause epilepsy

Reactions: Milo Haze FF
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes