oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I think the game is broken, I gave the charcoal, but when I enter the other room, there's no one and I can't go to the back of the room :(

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
hmm ...still lacking

1630906160330.png

I know the location for some of these, but can't take it/hard to take for some reason..

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I am completely stuck with DRAKE, even with the hints, nothing happens. Looks like my save is broken or the game is in trouble :(

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
So I have hacked Crystal's computer successfully like 5 times now, is anything supposed to happen? When I interact with the computer after successfully hacking it she just goes "Oh im so nervous I've never hacked anything before?" is something supposed to happen? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NVM figured it, use the hack card in the inventory.

Last edited:

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 42k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.04 (Win x64) 3.17Gb Workupload
Update patch for compressed v0.03 to v0.04 (Win x64) 387Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.04.exe") Workupload
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
[my info from Willy D but should suits here also since engine is the same] It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.7z to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Hi, what did You use to decompress files ?

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
What I can't figure out is how to get Cain taking things on map (coal and the rest). Also missed last 2 tasks in Drake and Jade lists.
you need to visit the ruined temple 1st (south east of underpass), except ..I can't finish that either, since lacking of mats, and I can't figure out how the mats reset works for cain

*edit: well shit, the game crash ...and I forgot to save ...all got wiped, I give up
nenad seriously need to fix that memory leak ...if the game get bigger later, this will get worse for sure.

Reactions: GaboCAP

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Probably going to sound like a moron.. But even though I've been playing point and click adventures since the early 90s.. I literally have no idea how you're supposed to progress in this game..

So is there a walkthrough?
I also play point & Click games since the late 90s.
Obviously with a walkthrough... ;)

Reactions: Skargaroth

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I also play point & Click games since the late 90s.
Obviously with a walkthrough... ;)
One of my favourite old games, if the moderators will allow me to indulge the forum with this, is Flight of the Amazon Queen on the old Commodore Amiga. This is our copy bought way back in the day.

bmgabriel

Nov 27, 2017
How the hell I'm getting Drake out of the room? With Jade I managed to advance, and with Freya I got stuck in the Sanitarium.

Yurka111

Oct 2, 2017
How the hell I'm getting Drake out of the room? With Jade I managed to advance, and with Freya I got stuck in the Sanitarium.
There is a branch on the table, take it and use on the key hole which is in the middle right side of the door. And then use the hook from the box on the key under the door. Take it and open the door

bmgabriel

Nov 27, 2017
There is a branch on the table, take it and use on the key hole which is in the middle right side of the door. And then use the hook from the box on the key under the door. Take it and open the door
Her branch mother! ty

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I wasn't clear, I know how much I'm supposed to get from wood, stone etc, and how to respam it on the map, but don't know how much already gattered.

EDIT: Anyway, I just keep gattering goodies and talking to blacksmith untill new dialogue option appeared. What I can't figure out is how to get Cain taking things on map (coal and the rest). Also missed last 2 tasks in Drake and Jade lists.
Press F... btw answers to most of questions here is go to Controls screen. Everything is much more clear if you learn controls for game :)

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
you need to visit the ruined temple 1st (south east of underpass), except ..I can't finish that either, since lacking of mats, and I can't figure out how the mats reset works for cain

*edit: well shit, the game crash ...and I forgot to save ...all got wiped, I give up
nenad seriously need to fix that memory leak ...if the game get bigger later, this will get worse for sure.
Thank you, finally figured out how to reset materials, go to the bordello and ask the ugly prostitute about the ancient devide in the temple, she teachs you how to use it, same as Drake's mother.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Press F... btw answers to most of questions here is go to Controls screen. Everything is much more clear if you learn controls for game :)
Thank you, it's an honour to be answered by THE Nenad himself.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
So, I have version 0.4, started to use with saves from version 0.3. On the sweet memories screen, the counter for each of the heroes shows me 9 / 9 / 10 respectively. But the top counter shows only 22/28. Am I missing something or just a bug?
Yeah total count got bugged in 0.04 but I already found solution so it should work again in next update. For now just rely on counters for each character they work properly :)

Reactions: Kianu Rivz
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes