depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Oki doki... As you can see from dev previews I am redering bunch of new animations for Willy... but while this is rendering I am also working on EON game as well. So what I have decided to make different then Willy is, that we will be able to skip ALL texts in game by pressing esc. This counts dialogues and even item comments (when we click item/object on scene). Also, this "non important" objects will now have more then 1 comment. It will be possible to get even 5 different comments randomly to same object we click. So for example a Wood table comment would be like: 1.Oh it's just wood table. 2.My dad made this table. 3.I can't remember what sort of wood is this made of... and similar... This is randomly generated lines each time we click on object on scene. I made day/night with or without rain possible already so it will be ready for next demo that is coming soon.

Mia Taco

Jun 7, 2017
So this project is still up? I'd like a lot to see it being developed like AOWD! Neenad is a great developer. Congratz.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
So this project is still up? I'd like a lot to see it being developed like AOWD! Neenad is a great developer. Congratz.
Yep, it will be released in few months and it will be much much bigger than AOWD content wise. Also will be more story oriented.

Reactions: dioregul

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Yep, it will be released in few months and it will be much much bigger than AOWD content wise. Also will be more story oriented.
No sex scenes yet, right? Just exploration? I saw your sig and thought it was pretty hot and assumed it would be in the game already. LOL

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
No sex scenes yet, right? Just exploration? I saw your sig and thought it was pretty hot and assumed it would be in the game already. LOL
There are 3 sex scenes in this demo already. You must go to collections to see them :)

Mia Taco

Jun 7, 2017
Amazing!!! I can't wait for it!!! It's truly promissing. I loved AOWD and if it's going to be bigger and more story oriented, you got my attention already! :D

Reactions: jdoejd

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Problems
I tried Demo1 - very nice, good animations and lots of promise.
Demo2 not so good.
The menu strip on the right does not always clear to show underlying scene and links but sometimes does.
Scene with Jake - got to I don't like this awning and screen froze, no more dialogue, could not move elsewhere and menu did not work
Scenes on the spaceship (Jade?) onetime I was able to move about without the Menu strip being there but the next time it was there and obscuring the underlying scene and links. In the closet scene no selection worked and the screen froze.
Gave up

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Problems
I tried Demo1 - very nice, good animations and lots of promise.
Demo2 not so good.
The menu strip on the right does not always clear to show underlying scene and links but sometimes does.
Scene with Jake - got to I don't like this awning and screen froze, no more dialogue, could not move elsewhere and menu did not work
Scenes on the spaceship (Jade?) onetime I was able to move about without the Menu strip being there but the next time it was there and obscuring the underlying scene and links. In the closet scene no selection worked and the screen froze.
Gave up
Menu on right sider is "player controllable" you can close it by clicking on button or remove it completely from screen by pressing "O"...

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Gosh this demo is absolutely terrible. There is no response when selecting choice sin a menu. I started with Jade and went to the closet and am stuck in the clothing options menu. Pressing exit does nothing. Very disappointing.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Menu on right sider is "player controllable" you can close it by clicking on button or remove it completely from screen by pressing "O"...
Hi yes you are right pressing O will show or hide the menu. However there are many other bugs not addressed. Has this demo been tested.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes