depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :WeSmart:
looking at your signature the animation look good
Actually original animation is more smooth than the gif, I had to skip frames for gif size. Also EON renders and animations are better than AOWD, Nenad is using more advanced render tools for EON.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017

Edit: Alternative link for whom may have issues with gfycat (also better quality):

PS: Interlacing in some parts is because of Fraps (gameplay capturing software).

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There will be optional shemale and futa characters in the game as said before, but no main character as a shemale/futa anymore. Instead that character will have two personalities (a male and a female) and physical transformation to each other (like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde).

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad A. what kind of Genre you planned? I hope we get incest and bestiality that would be great
Incest will be possible as optional "open world" quest and will have progress that way. Bestiality no, but there will be mythical creatures aliens and mutants and similar. Those all will be also optional as this game will be more open world. main quest will tell the story but with other quests we will be able to learn more about this 3 worlds and ofc have additional sex scenes. I am atm working on demo build 2 to show most of features in game as building house, quest system etc.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes