Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
How do you progress dialogue my cursor disappears and clicking does nothing. Again this is terrible.
Run game as admin that may fix issue with "slow response" it's not my fault it's how windows open certain applications. Also I tested even this version that is uploaded here and all works just fine (even on my older pc).

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
no response... thanks...

can i remove futa/trans?
There is no futa/trans in game anymore, that was very first demo but I changed it. and what you mean by heels or tentacles? If you mean sex scene yet in new demo then no. but in future there will be ofc. Also 3 sex scenes are already in game just so there is no confusion about that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There is no futa/trans in game anymore, that was very first demo but I changed it. and what you mean by heels or tentacles? If you mean sex scene yet in new demo then no. but in future there will be ofc. Also 3 sex scenes are already in game just so there is no confusion about that.
Is Adventures of Willy Dick finished?
Are you planing on doing some kind of compressed version of EON?
Willy D is still 6.0 GB in the unofficial compression, without it is fatter than some AAA games.

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is Adventures of Willy Dick finished?
Are you planing on doing some kind of compressed version of EON?
Willy D is still 6.0 GB in the unofficial compression, without it is fatter than some some AAA games.
EON completely depends on how my patreons like it. IF majority of them don't like I will not continue on it (at least no monthly updates on patreon) I will then probably have it as hobby of mine and release full game on steam once it's done. Willy D is huge game and as you can see even unofficial compression is 6GB but lets be honest and say that Willy D has more sex animations then (as you mentioned) even some AAA content :D So about eon compressed version... Again... my patreons will decide it's fate. So far EON cost me around 10 000$ to prepare all things for game (yes I buy all things software musical instruments needed for making game music assets) and if patreons say they won't support it, well I can't make more progress... So official compressed version is possible for EON if patreons decide that they will support that game. If not then I will probably make another more like Willy D game for patreons and EON will become my "hobby" :)

Edit: Willy D is not yet finished but also not forgotten. I am working on last few updates even now. Should be over till end of year I hope :)

Mia Taco

Jun 7, 2017
Just played the DEMO and I have to say that I hadn't any problems with it. Works smoothly, no lag or anything and naimations looks amazing. Can't wait for it to have some actual content/dialogs. Good job so far NENAD.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
I don't even need to try it, here you already have a fan for this game ... jejeje, thanks for your effort and work ;)

Reactions: jdoejd

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Run game as admin that may fix issue with "slow response" it's not my fault it's how windows open certain applications. Also I tested even this version that is uploaded here and all works just fine (even on my older pc).
Will try again.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Nenad
Thanks for your reply to my comments on P9

I had to wait until I could re-download Demo2 and yes running as Admin did make many scenes less jerky and I did not have any frozen screens. Yes clicking on the word menu closed the menu panel.

Looking very promising. If it is half way as good as WillyD it will be a joy to play. Thank you.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Thank you and sorry for my posts yesterday, I was frustrated. Running as admin did the trick. BTW high commendations for assisting knowing that the game has possibly been made available on this site without your authorisation.

Regards

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thank you and sorry for my posts yesterday, I was frustrated. Running as admin did the trick. BTW high commendations for assisting knowing that the game has possibly been made available on this site without your authorisation.

Regards
Well my rule is " If you can't beat them, join them" :D We all know that fighting against piracy is lost war even AAA companies know that. So instead of raging around to people who pirate my games, I rather try to help them if they need help. That way I met many nice people (and some of them become my patreons yet some never paid a single dollar) but that is ok with me. Not going to try and "recruit" patreons. I let that to people to decide if my game is worth supporting or not :)

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I can navigate the world map but have only managed to interact with a couple of "human" characters so far. Is this because it is a demo version or I may be doing it all wrong............:cautious:

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Yo Nenad this is good man it's fuckin Space Willy lol but focus on Adventures of Willy dedicate energy to one project see it through to the end. Trust me you'll feel so good when it's done and you'll have all the energy in the world for the next project. Good luck.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Futa/transgenders sex will be optional rewards from some quests. I only decided to remove it as MC in game cause many people are divided about that content :)
That sucks, I feel like you should go with your vision for things; but I'm pretty open to a lot of kinks. If you feel that it would hurt your bottom line, that's what matters at the end of the day. I'm in no place to support you right now but like others here I appreciate your work, to the point where I'll definitely support for at least a few months when I have the means. Have you thought about making an optional MC or a branching path like with the neighbor vs. incest path in Willy D? Of course if that's too costly/too much work I understand but it would be great if you could keep the option alive.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I always liked the gameplay style in Willy D but I hated the whole save file situation. Anyways this looks pretty interesting... Even more so than Willy imo. Kinda cool that we can also play as a female MC here.

EDIT: Holy shit the game is so laggy for me that my whole laptop almost crashed... Guess this isn't a game you can play on weaker systems.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes