Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is amount of straight scenes gonna be so few if i start the game as female protagonist? Such games with multiple gender protags usually end up having more lesbian scenes if i pick female, which i dont want.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is amount of straight scenes gonna be so few if i start the game as female protagonist? Such games with multiple gender protags usually end up having more lesbian scenes if i pick female, which i dont want.
In EON Jade and Freya (2 girl mc) are both very much straight girls and they will actually have most of scenes with other males. Plan is to make choices how you want to build your character tho so they will be able to become bisexual but they will not be able to become lesbian for sure. So in the end most of scenes with them will be with males but with possibility to have girl on girl or mixed action :)

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
In EON Jade and Freya (2 girl mc) are both very much straight girls and they will actually have most of scenes with other males. Plan is to make choices how you want to build your character tho so they will be able to become bisexual but they will not be able to become lesbian for sure. So in the end most of scenes with them will be with males but with possibility to have girl on girl or mixed action :)
Ah its nice to get a reply from developer himself once in a while in the forum :) now that statement means game is definitely a must try for me and despite having a long ass list of other games to try out i'll download this next and give my review. Also checked your patreon page and seems like people actually enjoy your other game. My only concern is you seem to not use gen8 daz graphics (or maybe you're not using daz at all, i actually dont know jack shit) or something close to that, so they might age quickly in near future.

Edit: Maybe i should just play the game and see it properly first before jumping into mindless conclusions.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic - Today
Ok this supa dupa work of EON is getting to it's end. I am done with jade and Drake parts and Freya/Cain is on half way... So My guess is that I will be able to test game at some point next week and probably also upload it for you guys then. I hope to do majority work of it this week.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic - Yesterday
Hello everyone.
I hope you are all healthy and happy. I just wanted to update you with news about EON.
You probably saw it's on 99% and I made status about preparing game for upload. Only thing that I am missing are corrections of my broken English in game. I sent texts for corrections but I did not count how much time will be needed for corrections. So anyway, just to compare, Willy d has around 53 000 texts (engine count) yet EON version 0.01 has 10 000... So yes... there is huge amount of texts that need to be corrected and will take few days. Anyway, one who does corrections for me said he should be done by Wednesday-Thursday... I could really upload game right now cause everything is ready but text corrections. But I really would prefer that you guys have proper game with proper English in it at least for first version of EON so you may enjoy it more.
My apologise if EON 99% status may look a bit misleading atm, but for now, it's out of my hands.
I am ofc working on Willy D animations while waiting for EON texts corrections so that part is not issue it's just a lot animations to be done.
Have fun and take care.
Nenad A.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Either I'm missing something obvious or the game is already bugged.

From the main menu, clicking "controls" does nothing.

And once I start, then hit.... ESC I think(?) and switch to the male character, if I click on the doll in the room where he spawns, no controls (whatever they are) do anything. ESC, Space, LMB, RMB..... nothing happens.

Am going back to it to see if I can figure it out, but has anyone else had the same problem?

Reactions: Ullubu

madcap46

Jun 29, 2019
Either I'm missing something obvious or the game is already bugged.

From the main menu, clicking "controls" does nothing.

And once I start, then hit.... ESC I think(?) and switch to the male character, if I click on the doll in the room where he spawns, no controls (whatever they are) do anything. ESC, Space, LMB, RMB..... nothing happens.

Am going back to it to see if I can figure it out, but has anyone else had the same problem?
Yeah, Same problems you described above

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, Same problems you described above
Well, try this. Once you click on an object that's interactive, don't move your mouse until the character gets to the item and some text appears. It appears if you click and then move your mouse away from whatever you clicked, you can't advance the "conversation". That seems to have worked for me, anyway.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, the mouse clicking it tiresome, why not any key to continue reading when dialogs?
also, its hard to know what to do.
right now Im playing Jade.
I have 3 side-quest but not sure how to continue and the main-story Im stuck, I can't give the scanner to Nora.
maybe end of update?

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes