Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I always liked the gameplay style in Willy D but I hated the whole save file situation. Anyways this looks pretty interesting... Even more so than Willy imo. Kinda cool that we can also play as a female MC here.

EDIT: Holy shit the game is so laggy for me that my whole laptop almost crashed... Guess this isn't a game you can play on weaker systems.
Try running game as admin it may help you unless you have really super low potato laptop :D

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu and boriello

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hello Everyone
I hope you are all healthy and happy.
If you look at progress of development of game you probably noticed that there is now also progress of EON game along with Willy D 0.52 update. That is cause I am very close to make 0.01 of EON as well. I work now on 2 PC (one is quite slower then other) but I do believe I can deliver all this. I want to make EON first update before I finish work on Willy D game that is like 2 updates away from being finished. I do this because I want you to have 0.01 of EON before Willy D ends so you guys can decide will you continue to support EON game and in case you don't like it you may decide to cancel your pledge as soon as Willy D is done. I think this way is best and fair for you.
This next 2 updates of Willy D will be somewhat larger then usual and may take me a bit more time to finish this. But there will be really a lot of content and collections. I plan to finish all collections in next 2 updates and gold room missing animations and ofc platinum room animations and add cum animations as well etc.
EON 0.01 will hopefully be released before end of year and it will be big update (for version 0.01) I have done a lot of job already. There will be a lot of collections in there as well (more then 20 dolls for version 0.01) many sex scenes as well...
Anyway, I am doing all that I can to deliver both of this updates as soon as they are ready. I hope you will like both.
Thank you for your amazing support for my game(s).
Have fun and take care.
Nenad A.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic - Today
Ok time for some more news about upcoming new game. I am working like 16h a day on EON atm and almost made Willy D ready for rendering things for last update... Soon you will see some scenes in dev-preview. Now about EON. I am at part where everything is rendered and already set in game, everything is scripted and I am on part where I am just basically imputing texts to quests. I made some changes so when we talk with NPC we will be able to do "small talk" that will not change anything in game and do some of talks that can actually change course of some next encounters with that NPC... Now unlike in Willy D game, in EON we will know what lines are addressed to quests cause we will have at end of dialogue line [?] for main quest lines and [!] for side quest lines. This will also be seen if we press and hold space on scene where characters that have quests for us are. ? or ! will appear above this characters if they have any quests for us. This also means, that on scene where we currently are, we can press and hold space to see any possible objects or items that will be needed for quests (dolls and collections will not be marked like this). Also, there will be full quest log for each even tiny little quest in game, so hopefully walkthrough will not be needed at least for part of main and side story quests.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic - Today
a bit more news... Willy's update is going fine I am at point of rendering all animations so far around 20 have been rendered but there will be probably around 100 new animations so this will take some time. EON progress is going as slow as fuck. I mean... I scripted everything and all should work but thanks to Maya I have to insert a Bible of texts in game... I hope you will appreciate all little stories cause my fingers are falling off from all typing. Anyway. in Eon Drake story is almost done (texts) and jade should be some what easier then this and yet Freya/Cain I don't even want to think about atm. Lets hope I'll be able to make this first release before my fingers fall off

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes