Mooddy

May 19, 2021
I cannot finish quest with artist's wife - I brought him coal, but the room where she was is empty now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Help. where at the very beginning I can find code for the door in the hospital? I found only key :(
In photo of the artist & wife , there are some scratches above their heads, that the numbers.
I think it's 3825

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I'm having problems playing havent been able to play the last 2 versions whenever I load the game it makes my pc super slow I have been able to play this and willy d before perfectly fine

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
I'm missing one scene with Jade in the new update, I think it's the 10 ancient devices for Thomas.
But I searched everywhere and could only find 9. Here are the locations where I found them :
  1. Vutron workshop
  2. ANUS station main room
  3. ANUS station chapel
  4. BLUP moon Coral Forest
  5. North Xenomia Underground Passage
  6. North Xenomia Underground Passage
  7. Duna Moon desert
  8. Duna moon desert
  9. Duna moon Duna room
Can anyone tell me where the last one is ? AFAIK there's none in EON station, Eden Or Zalara.
Nenad A. ? Any help would be appreciated

If anything, can someone share a full completion save for the update ?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm missing one scene with Jade in the new update, I think it's the 10 ancient devices for Thomas.
But I searched everywhere and could only find 9. Here are the locations where I found them :
  1. Vutron workshop
  2. ANUS station main room
  3. ANUS station chapel
  4. BLUP moon Coral Forest
  5. North Xenomia Underground Passage
  6. North Xenomia Underground Passage
  7. Duna Moon desert
  8. Duna moon desert
  9. Duna moon Duna room
Can anyone tell me where the last one is ? AFAIK there's none in EON station, Eden Or Zalara.
Nenad A. ? Any help would be appreciated

If anything, can someone share a full completion save for the update ?
I think there's a third one on ANUS

Jorhan Stahl

Jan 14, 2021
what Drake should say to Zellah and Elizabeth
"Zellah, you are a vampire right? vampires love to suck so forget the trasure in the catcombs, you can suck my loot here"
"Elizabeth, you may have an eternal beauty but i have something more in my pants , want to discover?"

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes