Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Please help me in "three sister"
How to give orange powder to herbalist Catherine in Drake character ..... please help me
Drag the orange powder on to the blue potion, this will make a Yellow potion , give that to Catherine.

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
I don't know if you remember, but i had a situation that i couldn't launch EON and Adventure of Willy D and i still can't. Anyway the strange thing is that i downloaded AOW 0.51 from OP and it works!!! I think it works for me, because when i downloaded it from torrent the game was already extracted. So now the question is for me, what is diffrent in the newer version that my pc can't launch it (double click and nothing happens), but i check the report.txt document and i see that many assets are missing, but i correctly extract the files (extract only part1). And i have download all versions of C++ and updated all of my drivers. I know my pc can handle it, because i am playing God Of War and any other games without any problems. I hope anyone can help me with my situation, because i want to try EON, because i am loving AOW.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I don't know if you remember, but i had a situation that i couldn't launch EON and Adventure of Willy D and i still can't. Anyway the strange thing is that i downloaded AOW 0.51 from OP and it works!!! I think it works for me, because when i downloaded it from torrent the game was already extracted. So now the question is for me, what is diffrent in the newer version that my pc can't launch it (double click and nothing happens), but i check the report.txt document and i see that many assets are missing, but i correctly extract the files (extract only part1). And i have download all versions of C++ and updated all of my drivers. I know my pc can handle it, because i am playing God Of War and any other games without any problems. I hope anyone can help me with my situation, because i want to try EON, because i am loving AOW.
Only thing that comes to my mind is that Willy D 0.51 was 32 bit and Willy 1.0 and Eon are 64 bit... IF your os is 32 bit you won't be able to run it I am afraid.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
well I've just about finished this update but I'm stuck on a couple of things.

Jade: Sydney's Secret/Le Cocque - How do I get Sydney alone as it doesn't seem to matter whether it's day or night she's still standing next to Le Cocque in the classroom

Drake: what is the new quest at the end of the quest log?

CosmoDickelli

Jun 30, 2017
well I've just about finished this update but I'm stuck on a couple of things.

Jade: Sydney's Secret/Le Cocque - How do I get Sydney alone as it doesn't seem to matter whether it's day or night she's still standing next to Le Cocque in the classroom

Drake: what is the new quest at the end of the quest log?
Go to Deck E, first door on the right.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i got a question i still didn't play this game , what kind of NTR inside this game ? thnx.

Reactions: LarryF

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
full save gallery from 0.7 please)
what you're saying is that you can't actually be arsed to play the game and what you really want is some kind of anime version of the stories that you can watch and fap to. What you really need to do is use the filter to screen out anything that isn't flagged as a VN (which probably rules out anything not made using Renpy) so that all you get is stuff you can play one-handed

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes